List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Steene’s future might depend on the signing of Alex Condon. He may decide to continue in America, he may decide to come home early next year.
No it doesnt, Condon would be a cat b prospect, and if he does come home. Its not right now. He'll likely be getting a starting position for the Gators next season with one of their players out injured

No it doesnt, Condon would be a cat b prospect, and if he does come home. Its not right now. He'll likely be getting a starting position for the Gators next season with one of their players out injured
We wouldn’t have five rucks on our list.

He has decisions to make about his future, might call time early, who knows.

We wouldn’t have five rucks on our list.

He has decisions to make about his future, might call time early, who knows.
He'll see our his next few years, completing his education and playing college basketball. If come the end if his senior year he doesnt get drafted, then he'll come home.

Steene’s future might depend on the signing of Alex Condon. He may decide to continue in America, he may decide to come home early next year.
Sure Steene would be seen of value and retained
  • Cox nearing the end
  • Potential for Begg to be delisted
  • Has most potential as forward / ruck

IMO - Can't see him being delisted in any circumstances

I 100% get the tone of your post, but for once I agree with the schmock. Bryan is alongside Moyle as the best ruck without a current senior role. He’s AFL ready in 2025.

It was more the hypothesis that beating Begg in the ruck means anything at all in and of itself.

It was more the hypothesis that beating Begg in the ruck means anything at all in and of itself.
Beating Begg in the ruck is not difficult but he dominated him and has had a very good VFL season. If someone was capable of playing at AFL level and isn’t, he would have one of the best shots along with Moyle. Fitter than Crossley, too.

Condon is absolutely not coming home early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condon is absolutely not coming home early
Setting aside that he’s a long way from NBA relevant I would have thought being on scholarship with a big US college is not something you walk away from to try your hand at a domestic sport…

Setting aside that he’s a long way from NBA relevant I would have thought being on scholarship with a big US college is not something you walk away from to try your hand at a domestic sport…
Yeah - he's not on NBA radars at the moment, but he will be starting at a big Div 1 school. That's a huge thing!

Yeah - he's not on NBA radars at the moment, but he will be starting at a big Div 1 school. That's a huge thing!
It's probably wishful thinking if he ever does come to us, that he will be any good anyway. Although, Parker is making a mockery out of that statement. How old is the big Basketballer?

I 100% get the tone of your post, but for once I agree with the schmock. Bryan is alongside Moyle as the best ruck without a current senior role. He’s AFL ready in 2025.
Would he or we be interested. Cameron is playing very well. It's ruck forward or a mature guy not on a list as depth we need.

Would he or we be interested. Cameron is playing very well. It's ruck forward or a mature guy not on a list as depth we need.
I'm hopeless at predicting who Hine will take. Everything says what you said but I'm not sure there is anyone out there, maybe Teakle. I wouldn't be against a mature state league midfielder with lots of pace. We do like to back our players in.

I'm hopeless at predicting who Hine will take. Everything says what you said but I'm not sure there is anyone out there, maybe Teakle. I wouldn't be against a mature state league midfielder with lots of pace. We do like to back our players in.
I don't think we'll use the msd often now that we're using SSP. But this year I just think we need tall depth - although if McStay gets back we might not think so.

Not really thinking Cameron, but there is another ruck playing senior footy. In all seriousness though Bryan/ Moyle>>>>>any mature guy not on a list because that’s how much better they are than everyone else not at senior level. Pro scouting though Lobb is the one I’m open to.

i think some of Mathieson's pocker machines have got Carlton player's names on them.
A brown paper bag must have gone missing at Carlton or it has been offered to Weitering. Earlier this week it wasreportd they had offered Hayward $750-800k now it is being reported 650-700k over 6 weeks.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back