List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the Witts to GWS talk.

I was talking to a GWS fan the other day (yes they do exist) and he said the last thing that club needs is a ruckman.

They have maybe the second best ruckman in the AFL in Mumford, Andrew Phillips (202cm), Lobb (205cm) and Downie (204cm) all on their senior list.

They don't need, or want Witts, despite the fact he's from NSW. Sydney on the other hand might be a club who would look at Witts, but they have a trade ban on them still don';t they?

Witts won't end up at GWS, at least not in this trade period.

All true, they need draft picks for their academy players.
Swans can recruit players under the average wage, I think about 350K.

Witts would deserve no more than that, but Swans need picks for their academy players too. Mills etc will cost them a bit and put them in deficit.

I was talking to a GWS fan the other day (yes they do exist) and he said the last thing that club needs is a ruckman.

They have maybe the second best ruckman in the AFL in Mumford, Andrew Phillips (202cm), Lobb (205cm) and Downie (204cm) all on their senior list.

They don't need, or want Witts, despite the fact he's from NSW. Sydney on the other hand might be a club who would look at Witts, but they have a trade ban on them still don';t they?

I think Sydney's trade ban only includes players above a certain wage limit. Witts would fit in below that I assume.

You can be sure there will be picks involved in Brisbane's favour for any possible deal of Seedsman for Aish.

Reading a while back Carlton supporters seemed to think they'll land Aish with Bell part of the deal.

I wonder if Eddie can use his influential statue in the game in support for a Brisbane lions priority pick. Get them a priority pick then give them Seedsman for aish.
So really pick 2 + Seedsman for aish or we'll get the El presidente to ark up!

I genuinely thought seedsmen was a gun, seems I overrated him because it sounds like he is your whipping boy over here. Whats the problem with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely thought seedsmen was a gun, seems I overrated him because it sounds like he is your whipping boy over here. Whats the problem with him?
Leppa if that's you, Seedsman is a gun. Won the Anzac day medal. 70 metre player who runs hard and breaks the lines. Heart the size of Hercules. We just need to bring through Scharenberg so he is surplus to our needs. We'll happily take that disgruntled little s*it Aish off your hands for you.

Talk is now Witts is off to the Dogs.

They need KPD so would you trade 1 of Frost or Brown in a Treloar Trade?

Trade for Carlisle, place Keeffe on the rookie list and we'll have 2 x 200cm recruits for 2017 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back