Game Day Collingwood v Hawthorn, Richmond v Sydney, Adelaide v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

That was woeful! Towers in the ruck against maric! Buddy rested. Don't deserve to win the flag when you clearly don't mind losing to be conservative with your players - nice form coming into September Sydney, don't think it's as easy as flicking a switch!

That was woeful! Towers in the ruck against maric! Buddy rested. Don't deserve to win the flag when you clearly don't mind losing to be conservative with your players - nice form coming into September Sydney, don't think it's as easy as flicking a switch!
Please. When you're as good as they are, you can do what you want. It's our fault we put ourselves in this position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinks its the first time I wont bother with the finals series.

I actually think it is a really interesting finals series. A lot of teams are quite evenly matched. I wouldn't be surprised if Fremantle beat Sydney next week.
Everything has opened up and even though I dislike how Richmond got into the finals I could see them beating PA next week.

Save us wading in there, what are they saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crying about losing, hating on Richmond, hating on Sydney,etc.

As one poster rightly pointed out Richmond beat both us and Adelaide on our homegrounds not long ago.

It looks pathetic. There is only one team who is at fault for us missing the 8 and it ain't Sydney.

Crying about losing, hating on Richmond, hating on Sydney,etc.

As one poster rightly pointed out Richmond beat both us and Adelaide on our homegrounds not long ago.

It looks pathetic. There is only one team who is at fault for us missing the 8 and it ain't Sydney.

Stupid Essendon.

I actually think it is a really interesting finals series. A lot of teams are quite evenly matched. I wouldn't be surprised if Fremantle beat Sydney next week.
Everything has opened up and even though I dislike how Richmond got into the finals I could see them beating PA next week.
Its more the fact I dont care for any of the teams in it. Freo is obvious. Geelong and Hawthorn have had their time. Sydney is the AFLs pet. Needs some new blood.

The Sydney that played today will be unrecognisable next week no fumbling s**t kicks soft team efforts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back