Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps is the first Brownlow medal winner from the extended Cripps family - but the other two that played AFL both won flags - Mainwaring two and Jamie one. Hopefully he can match their total.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is brilliant - all 29 votes ...

Haha, love it!

Can anyone hear a chant of “Carlton” just before Crippa’s name is called out in Round 23? It’s probably not even that but I am somehow hearing it. 😂

I'm not a huge fan of individual awards in a team sport but when I heard his acceptance speech all I could think was what a quality young man he is and how fortunate are we to have such a person at our football club. Good job Cripps, you deserve every good thing that comes your way.

I'm not a huge fan of individual awards in a team sport but when I heard his acceptance speech all I could think was what a quality young man he is and how fortunate are we to have such a person at our football club. Good job Cripps, you deserve every good thing that comes your way.

I'd really like to win the Brownlow or Norm Smith one day and be the first bloke up there to say I couldn't give a toss about whether the team wins or not, I just wanted the medal !!

(Note: I reckon Diesel would have gone close)

Congratulations big fella. Puts us in rare air as one of the only teams in history to have the Coleman/Brownlow double and no finals. Mmmmmmm.

I guess that’s the next step.

Congratulations big fella. Puts us in rare air as one of the only teams in history to have the Coleman/Brownlow double and no finals. Mmmmmmm.

I guess that’s the next step.
Cotchin/Reiwoldt combo. Nekminnit, flags and more flags.

I'll take a bit of that action.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It was the game where, on Monday morning, Patrick Cripps proclaimed he “wanted to put [Adam Cerra] in a headlock”. Before the count, all the predictors said the same thing: Cripps was a certainty for three votes, and Cerra was incredibly likely to receive his first Carlton vote.

As things panned out, both were among the votes, but it was Cripps with one and Cerra with three. Come the end of the night, it mattered not, given the Carlton captain was called the 2022 Brownlow Medallist.

(From 8.15 Zac Fisher/Cripps/Curnow shown)

Last edited:
Back