Official Club Stuff Contract extensions for Freo trio

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 30, 2012
Midnight Sea
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/135254/default.aspx

Fremantle’s Stephen Hill and Matt de Boer have committed to the club by signing two-year contract extensions.

Hill, 22, who debuted in 2009 and has played 73 games, agreed to an extension that will see him remain at the club through to the end of the 2015 season.

De Boer, who has made 59 appearances and is a member of the club’s leadership group, agreed to terms that will see the 22-year-old remain a Freo Docker until the end of the 2014 season.

Meanwhile, 18-year-old recruit Lachie Neale, who was drafted from South Australia last year, has agreed to a one-year extension through to the end of the 2014 season.

General manager of player management Brad Lloyd said the club was delighted to shore up the futures of the promising trio.

I think its pretty obvious Hill will be a one team player, but good to get him locked in.

De Boer - 2 years vs Hill's 3 makes perfect sense also, considering output so far.

Always great to see the young interstaters like Lachie committing to the club early on.

The club obviously rates Lachie as highly as some of us BF know it alls. That's pretty quick to get a one year extension considering he has only played one full game for the club. But I suppose draftees have the option of taking a three year initial contract or a two, I wonder if the other draftees are on three year first contracts or two.

The main one I would like to get locked away soon is Crozier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale to get an extension offer before Sheridan, Crozier and Forster shows FFC rate this kid pretty highly. Not bad for 50+ pick

good to see we have locked in our 2012 best and fairest for another 3 years.. well done hilly.

neale is also a good signing

deboer i think structurally is important... wish he would pick his form up slightly though

Did anyone else read the last bit of thread title to the tune of our club song? Freo triiiiiiiiiiio!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back