List Mgmt. Cook Re-Signs

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell it to Haw supporters. We know good times don't last forever.... we won 3 flags over 5 years. Its now been 4 years since our last flag.
as an "aged" cats supporter I can only smile at the phrase "it's been 4 years since our last flag".

Remember 44 ......

I think Cook will get at Geelong longer than three years. I think when it comes time, he will become a proper board member or part time consultant.

That should probably see Cook through to retirement?
you would think so. I'm sure that he has a nice nest egg, and wouldn't need the stress of new position.

Maybe go a few company Boards for some pin money ?

i hope one day after his time at geelong finishes he goes into politics

cooky for pm

I hope not.

It would ruin his reputation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope not.

It would ruin his reputation.
Politics is a mug's game, poorly paid, thankless, and the spotlight is on you perpetually.

I am half waiting for Adam Goodes to declare he is running for a Senate seat

Thought he was a shoe in to go to Norf when they came knocking, but turned them down and signed on with the cats. Again thought that would be the end once it was up but he has signed on again. Our best signing this off-season IMO (along with Paddy :D) but Cook has been HUGE for this club and what he has done and what he is doing has been instrumental to getting the club where it is today.

He is a Geelong legend, on ya cooky!!!

I think Cook will get at Geelong longer than three years. I think when it comes time, he will become a proper board member or part time consultant.
Maybe when he's completed the 'reno' and the naming of the Brian Carlyle Cook stand he'll contemplate an easier life.;)

FC has said Cookie has been pencilled in as a possible future Prez.

Maybe when he's completed the 'reno' and the naming of the Brian Carlyle Cook stand he'll contemplate an easier life.;)

FC has said Cookie has been pencilled in as a possible future Prez.
Where does he live?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back