Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys the vaccines work they say lol 😝

Enter Singapore.

With a death rate at 1% manly elderly and fat bastards, It's not a pandemic. Commonly called the boomer remover.
Exactly. Then you have those freaks who worship the vaccines.

That have killed healthy Australians and harmed many more.

It’s nuts.

Utter bullshit.

The vaccine provides 70-30 percent reduction in transmission for the first few months after getting it. Established facts here - even BlueE has posted data that clearly asserts this.

That being true, it effectively makes the virus roughly half as contagious (while the vaccine remains efficacious).

How can you possibly assert that this has no effect on slowing down transmission?

You know more then Queensland Chief Health Officer?

Any reason you are more superior to her?

Hey guys the vaccines work they say lol 😝

Enter Singapore.

Yeah. Only 300 deaths despite 200,000 infections.

The vaccine is clearly working to keep deaths low:

On Monday, Singapore recorded 1,647 cases of COVID-19, bringing its seven-day daily average to 1,545 cases, higher than any other previous wave of the pandemic. But even as cases soar, COVID-19 deaths in Singapore have remained low. The city-state of 5.7 million people has averaged three deaths per day in the last week.

Singapore’s saving grace is its high vaccination coverage.

Singapore shows the world what 'endemic' COVID might look like | Fortune

Also, despite having over 80 percent fully vaxxed:

Singapore’s data shows that 52% of infections in the last month have been among the vaccinated while 48% have been unvaccinated.

Only 52 percent of new infections are among the 80 percent vaccinated, with 48 percent among those that are not vaxxed (the remaining 20 percent).

Its the non-vaxxed that are getting infected at 4 times the rate of the vaccinated, and the non-vaxxed are also the ones mainly dying as well.

You might want to take another look at it, anybody can lodge a VAERS report even if they don't know the exact dates of when they had the vaccine and/or don't even know the manufacturer. Best guesses are fine and many questions can be skipped straight over.

Who can report to VAERS?
VAERS accepts reports from anyone. Patients, parents, caregivers and healthcare providers (HCP) are encouraged to report adverse events after vaccination to VAERS even if it is not clear that the vaccine caused the adverse event. In addition, HCP are required to report certain adverse events after vaccination.

GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
  • If you need additional help submitting a report, you may call the VAERS toll-free information line at 1-800-822-7967, or send an email to info@vaers.org.
  • Fill out the VAERS form as completely as possible. Submit a separate VAERS form for each individual patient.
  • If you do not know exact numbers, dates, or times, please provide your best guess. You may leave these spaces blank if you are not comfortable guessing.
  • You can get specific information on the vaccine and vaccine lot number by contacting the facility or clinic where the vaccine was administered.
  • Please report all significant adverse events that occur after vaccination of adults and children, even if you are not sure whether the vaccine caused the adverse event.
  • Healthcare professionals should refer to the VAERS Table of Reportable Events at www.vaers.hhs.gov/reportable.html for the list of adverse events that must be reported by law (42 USC 300aa-25).
  • Healthcare professionals treating a patient for a suspected vaccine adverse event may need to contact the person who administered the vaccine in order to exchange information and decide how best to complete and submit the VAERS form.

Look at what.
Your post that you edited stated antivaxxers can put in a report, if they haven't been vaxxed they can't.
Your insinuating that Vaers is full of reports from the unvaxxed.

Utter bullshit.

The vaccine provides 70-30 percent reduction in transmission for the first few months after getting it. Established facts here - even BlueE has posted data that clearly asserts this.

That being true, it effectively makes the virus roughly half as contagious (while the vaccine remains efficacious).

How can you possibly assert that this has no effect on slowing down transmission?
Everyone will get it regardless.

According to the experts.

Why else would they suggest vaxxed people wear masks around each other?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 52 percent of new infections are among the 80 percent vaccinated, with 48 percent among those that are not vaxxed (the remaining 20 percent).

Its the non-vaxxed that are getting infected at 4 times the rate of the vaccinated, and the non-vaxxed are also the ones mainly dying as well.

The vaccine is creating the spread. 52 percent is ridiculously high because many many more are walking around untested. Your fanciful idea that every case is tested and accounted for is well fanciful

The death tally being a lower percentage isnt much good when you create 10x the case load because of the variant creating vaccines

Covid Deaths are at a more rabid rate in Singapore then ever before.

That’s horrendous. Vaccines aren’t working.

Everyone will get it regardless.

Yes of course we will. I didn't say you wouldn't.

I'm saying high vaccination numbers slow that spread down.

So getting vaccinated contributes towards the slowing down of the spread, stops hospitals from being overwhelmed (and they would be overwhelmed with no-one vaccinated, and no masks/ social distancing/ lock downs) and protects others.

That's why I'm perfectly happy saying you anti-vaxxers are selfish campaigners. You literally dont care about other people, putting your own irrational fears above other peoples welfare.

So getting vaccinated contributes towards the slowing down of the spread, stops hospitals from being overwhelmed (and they would be overwhelmed with no-one vaccinated, and no masks/ social distancing/ lock downs) and protects others.

That's why I'm perfectly happy saying you anti-vaxxers are selfish campaigners. You literally dont care about other people, putting your own irrational fears above other peoples welfare.

What would Singapore’s case numbers be without the vaccine you think?

Look at what.
Your post that you edited stated antivaxxers can put in a report, if they haven't been vaxxed they can't.
Your insinuating that Vaers is full of reports from the unvaxxed.

That's all in your head.

My post was not edited, there is no edit history there and I didn't post anything whatsoever about antivaxxers.

You so desperately want to show how selfless you are by getting the vax.

You are PLEADING everyone to know that you are a hero and you saved others.

Sorry. It’s and endemic virus and you haven’t saved anyone. You’ve just saved yourself. Maybe.

Maybe you’ve spread it to someone else because the vaxx stopped you from getting symptoms and oops, you passed it on instead of getting sick and isolating.

So if you want to be so selfless then stay the * home. Forever. Anything less than that means you’re putting lives at risk.

Put up or shut up hero.

What would Singapore’s case numbers be without the vaccine you think?

Far higher.

50 percent of cases are the vaccinated 80 percent = 5/8
40 percent of cases are the unvaccinated 20 percent = 16/8

So you're over three times more likely to catch it if you're unvaxxed, going by those numbers.

Not only would a shitload more people have it, but the death toll (and hospitalization rates) would also be through the roof among those that do catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back