Cricket Summer betting thread - India, Tri-series, World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on SA to score over 331.5 and more than 14 sixes in the match. First one looks likely, but not sure about the second. Need De Villiers to go crazy.

Win. Although 7 wides made it a little close.

adding 1u SA under 401.5 @ $1.85

Put on at 211/1 after 35. Any team that can make 190 runs in 15 overs can take my money.
Loss. Make that 200 runs!

Don't know why they stopped bowling Mooney. He had the best economy, still had 3 overs left :(

Just one more six, Ireland, you teasers.

Got it. Thanks, Sorensen.

Just having a look at Pakistan v UAE, and I noticed that Jamshed is $3 to score 11.5 runs or less. In his last three games he's scored 1, 0 and 1, albeit against better opposition. Still, I might give this a crack.

Is the WACA a small oval?

Ground Dimensions:
149m (length), 139m (width)

Depends on where the pitch is exactly in relation to the true center of the ground. You'd be looking at around 65-70m square of the wicket and probably around 75-80m down the ground.

Ground Dimensions:
149m (length), 139m (width)

Depends on where the pitch is exactly in relation to the true center of the ground. You'd be looking at around 65-70m square of the wicket and probably around 75-80m down the ground.

Reason being is i'm tempted to put Australia over 7.5 IF we bat first :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reason being is i'm tempted to put Australia over 7.5 IF we bat first :)

Over the last 10 ODI's at the WACA our 6's count has been - 5, 3, 7, 6, 5, 2, 3, 2, 1, 6

To be fair though we've been bigger hitters in the last few years. Against Afghan if we bat first we very well could hit that.

So far in this WC Afghanistan have had 6's hit against them - 3, 2, 0.
We've hit - 3, 4.

The bet is probably right around what I'd expect Australia to hit. Afghanistan have good pace bowlers but if Finch and Warner stay in for a while then we will see some early 6's. We've then got Maxwell, Marsh and Haddin down the order who can heave the bat towards the end if we lose a few wickets.

Over the last 10 ODI's at the WACA our 6's count has been - 5, 3, 7, 6, 5, 2, 3, 2, 1, 6

To be fair though we've been bigger hitters in the last few years. Against Afghan if we bat first we very well could hit that.

So far in this WC Afghanistan have had 6's hit against them - 3, 2, 0.
We've hit - 3, 4.

The bet is probably right around what I'd expect Australia to hit. Afghanistan have good pace bowlers but if Finch and Warner stay in for a while then we will see some early 6's. We've then got Maxwell, Marsh and Haddin down the order who can heave the bat towards the end if we lose a few wickets.

I seriously hope Faulkner instead of Watson. Because he can belt the ball.

We have the players to smash the ball and when it comes to spinners I think we will explode

0.5u Finch to score 50 @ $2.20
0.5u Hazelwood most wickets @ $4.50

I don't think Australia's top order will be troubled much. Finch has higher average and HS at WACA in the last year so going with him to get 50.

Hazelwood has the highest number of wickets and best average at the WACA in the last year, and I suspect will get more of a crack at the weaker batsmen.

0.5u Finch to score 50 @ $2.20
0.5u Hazelwood most wickets @ $4.50

I don't think Australia's top order will be troubled much. Finch has higher average and HS at WACA in the last year so going with him to get 50.

Hazelwood has the highest number of wickets and best average at the WACA in the last year, and I suspect will get more of a crack at the weaker batsmen.
Picked the wrong batsman there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back