Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to more super accurate short chipping with no speed of ball movement, inevitably leading to a turnover because we have the least skilled list in the entire league. Let’s go from being the highest scoring team in 2023 to the lowest scoring in 2024. Extend the coach. Knight VB and Godden.

This is unwatchable trash. Fremantle have been utterly putrid and we somehow found a way to only kick 3 goals for the half. The leadership group are literally all s**t. Every one of them. Dawson’s regression into turnover merchant is staggering to see. Hinge looks up and sees an outnumbered teammate and goes “yep, that’s where it’s going”. Milera looks like he’s about to burst into tears. Fogarty looks like he can’t be bothered dealing with the utter filth coming into the fwd 50 anymore.

As for “superstars” Josh Rachele and Izak Rankine - maybe quit your sooking and impact a game?

And what is Michael Walters? A loose man in attack? Who the * is even meant to be on him?

Watch out world, Lukey Pedlar’s gon gecha. Another first round pick in the bin.

Gee Chayce Jones has really come on hasn’t he. He could play this entire season on a wing and average 12 touches and 0.0 goals. Such upside.

Pathetic.
It's bizarre, we leave numbers back so we have options to go to short too, but then when we're forced to eventually go long because we have no other option we just have outnumbered options at forward.

If he's relying on players pushing back and forth to get numbers around the ball when that long bomb comes in then they're not doing it at all and he either needs to change the gameplan or find players who can play the way he wants.

Smith and Milera - 10 and 7 touches.

180 and 112 metres respectively.

Absolute joke that these two are supposed to be our prime movers from the back line.
Smith, Milera & Hinge all down across half back.

Rankine, Rachele & Pedlar all down across half forward.

Just have so many contributing little.

We need a collective lift.

There isn't a coach like Ross in the market that you would instantly improve us.

It would be more untried head coaches untried assistants

Honestly imagine if we sacked Nicks and then gave the Job to VanBerlo Does anyone trust the club to hire a non boys club member? I certainly don't
If the Eagles and Simpson part ways, he's someone I would be looking at.

I still rate him, I feel he just needs a fresh start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back