Game Day Crows v Freo - Friday, probs not good

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that Murphy is outside the 22, only a dominant sub performance (lol) or loads of injuries will get him back in next week.

He's either dropped for Thursday or is sub again (which I'm not completely against).

So begs the question, who are we losing to injuries tonight?
No chance he gets dropped next week

Now that Murphy is outside the 22, only a dominant sub performance (lol) or loads of injuries will get him back in next week.

He's either dropped for Thursday or is sub again (which I'm not completely against).

Doubt it, one of Sholl or Ned will stink it up and Murph will just replace them. With Berry returning as sub a fair likelihood.

Should never be in the 22 again. He's absolute garbage.

So that means Sholl onto the wing and Soligo shunted to half forward

Quite the midfield we're building
Soligo will play on ball.

We have effectively swapped McHenry & Murphy which is fair enough given their respective impact last week.... though Murphy should have been an out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changed my tip to Freo after selection.
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

LACHLAN MURPHY is the sub :eek:
Can he sell some guernseys in the first half?

After kicking it out long and to the right every single time for almost 250 games Brodie decided to change it up vs Gold Coast.

Flubbed it onto the chest of a Suns' player, 15m out. Lost us the game.

A reminder to stick to the game plan.
I haven’t caught up with the comments however I recall the Smith kick out straight down the middle discussed somewhere
He said the coach wouldn’t be keen about it
He did try a few times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back