Game Day Crows v Roos Blundstone Arena 1:15 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Himmelberg is twice the player of Burgess and gollant, as soon as Thilthorpe went down he should have been the first one in

Unfortunately for Burgess and Gollant neither got a chance to play against the worst team in the competition

I can tell you right now Himmelberg would be doing a similar level of jack s**t against a good team

Unfortunately for Burgess and Gollant neither got a chance to play against the worst team in the competition

I can tell you right now Himmelberg would be doing a similar level of jack s**t against a good team
Berg has played better against decent opposition than I've ever seen from Gollant or Burgess at AFL level. Until RT is back, Berg is the best option we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Himmelberg is twice the player of Burgess and gollant, as soon as Thilthorpe went down he should have been the first one in
Himmelberg is not very good

Probably worst game I've watched in a long time

Really?

How many of our games have you watched this season?

Because as far as bad games go, it's been a ******* buffet.

Then what is Fogarty's excuse today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back