FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Lewis has died

Richard Lewis Dies

"Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me. He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.”

Personal favourite from current series...

Return of "Soooo-du-skahhhh" the term Mr Takahashi gave to the magic umbrella Larry had from a Dallas hotel that was "confiscated" by the Japanese restaurant in the "Hirashimasay" episode last series.

Larry and the boys mock "Soooo-du-skahhh" at the golf club, only to be chastised by Takahashi who spits out "Bakka!"

Can you spot the young Takahashi here?

Fish Stuck

Noticed with the passing of Richard Lewis, how much he seemed to have aged in last nights episode.

The scene with Ted and Larry, and the pen, takes me back to the Seinfeld episode with Morty and Jack Klompus.

At the very end, with the bricks on the wall, there is a brick dedicated by "Anonymous", that's what Cheryl said Ted does in an earlier season, donates and sponsors as "Anonymous"

Fish Stuck

Noticed with the passing of Richard Lewis, how much he seemed to have aged in last nights episode.

The scene with Ted and Larry, and the pen, takes me back to the Seinfeld episode with Morty and Jack Klompus.

At the very end, with the bricks on the wall, there is a brick dedicated by "Anonymous", that's what Cheryl said Ted does in an earlier season, donates and sponsors as "Anonymous"
Also enjoyed the return of Groats disease

Who was the author of the first brick Larry noticed? "Hobbie"? someone or other. And what's the back linkage to the previous encounter?

edit Hobbie Turner, played by Rob Riggle, husband of the couples therapist from last weeks "Disgruntled" Episode. I was looking too far in the past for the reference.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel it’s all going to end with Larry going to jail, as per the end of Seinfeld. There’s been a few references now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Larry's going to do time for being a not such a nice bloke, his social insensitivities will lead him to becoming a social pariah... and just like the Seinfeld ending which was not popular with fans, he will also end up in the slammer!

Larry's going to do time for being a not such a nice bloke, his social insensitivities will lead him to becoming a social pariah... and just like the Seinfeld ending which was not popular with fans, he will also end up in the slammer!

I am tipping the same and almost a remake as a big middle finger salute; either better than Seinfeld or identical to the original. I lold how he tried to get out of the fact he wasn’t writing on the last two seasons but “you did the finale”

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back