Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up Brady and Sammy Watkins this week

Brought Maclin back in at 6 on the waivers wire.

Bit annoyed cos I considered bringing in Watkins for Wallace...would have cracked 175.

You reckon I end up catching you?

Such a shame that when we play half my team has the bye...
Gonna be close. I think it's more that it's Dez vs the Washington D...if you get Matthews to put up 5 points you'll catch me.

And it's actually pretty even looking at it. You have Foster, Hopkins and Gronk but I've also got Luck and Gates on a bye that week...and Dez vs Jacksonville...

You reckon I end up catching you?

Such a shame that when we play half my team has the bye...

You reckon i end up catching you .....Rodgers to Cobb, 20 points right there :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whereas I will be 6-2 and only equal first in mine.

I understand it is the beauty of FF but prior to this round you have scored 10 points more then me total this seaso and you are 6-2 while i'm 3-5.

Ironically i have also got a higher PF then every single team in the league outside of your division, funnily enough they are all higher then me in PF haha

I understand it is the beauty of FF but prior to this round you have scored 10 points more then me total this seaso and you are 6-2 while i'm 3-5.

Ironically i have also got a higher PF then every single team in the league outside of your division, funnily enough they are all higher then me in PF haha
After this week you'll be beating Chism.
Want to replace him in our division, need people pulling their weight.

I won't do rankings till Saturday because I noticed espn keeps adjusting thru the week. So just wait till they stop adjusting.
Damn this waiting caper, now I need to find something else to do during my work day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back