Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back from my masters based sabbatical to see Wizard get extremely lucky that I didn't set my lineup.

Oh well.
Don't worry, Wizard is just unlucky facing me this week.

It really is such a shame the best team in Chainsaw wont make the finals.

I almost feel bad for the eventual "Champion" and the hollow victory they will celebrate. :D

Gotta admit, you're on fire. Greatest turnaround in CT history.

Ready for a Merry Quinnmas Chism when the four Merry Sackas come to town on your team. You can't run from Quinn, Watt, Matthews and Houston. Oh I will be giving you so many sacks this Quinnmas you can hold all your spuds currently on your roster in these sacks.

Ready for a Merry Quinnmas Chism when the four Merry Sackas come to town on your team. You can't run from Quinn, Watt, Matthews and Houston. Oh I will be giving you so many sacks this Quinnmas you can hold all your spuds currently on your roster in these sacks.

So what is everyone's Merry Quinnmas wish? I already know I'm getting $30.
tumbleweeds01.jpg

Quinnmas... Worst play on words ever. You should be docked a win just for coming up with that.
With Quinn guiding me to the trophy of the holy Quinn I'll still get the top seed even if docked a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is everyone's Merry Quinnmas wish? I already know I'm getting $30.

You may get your $30 but then again.......

Counting Chickens before they have hatched and bragging before kick off usually never ends well!!

Just sayin and counting points for players before they have even run out on the field is dangerous and makes the fall that little bit harder if you do not win as most of the punishment has been brought on by yourself! :cool:

I will happily pay for your AE though like our bet stated and i will never back out of that mate!! Gee if you lose though that is 2 years in a row you will be paying for me... :D

:drunk:

You're in luck, your team already reminds me of a tumbleweed and come the playoffs you won't be there.

Isn't Quinnmas the greatest!
Says the master of playoff chokes.

You may get your $30 but then again.......

Counting Chickens before they have hatched and bragging before kick off usually never ends well!!

Just sayin and counting points for players before they have even run out on the field is dangerous and makes the fall that little bit harder if you do not win as most of the punishment has been brought on by yourself! :cool:

I will happily pay for your AE though like our bet stated and i will never back out of that mate!! Gee if you lose though that is 2 years in a row you will be paying for me... :D

:drunk:
You're forgetting about Quinns secret helper Watts who has guided the hype train all the way to the top.

manureid Wouldn't it suck to have the best WR and the 3rd best TE on bye this week in an important divisional battle.:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yes it does....but what can you do. Cannot drop either of them as will not get them back. Just have to cop the loss.

how does larkis get that title???
as far as I know, he hasn't choked as often as me.:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Lost to GG once and lost when my team was unstoppable another year.

Thankfully Quinn and his helpers will be bringing the Larks through to the championship this year.

As if no one in Trident put a waiver claim in for Josh Gordon this week.
I would have if I did not already have 3 decent WRs and a need at RB. As it was he got picked up at 4 in Macau.

I would have if I did not already have 3 decent WRs and a need at RB. As it was he got picked up at 4 in Macau.
Some idiot picked up Foster who barely practiced this week and won't show on Sunday
Some idiot picked up a participant in the crazy NE RB roundabout who just signed another RB
Some idiot picked up a rookie LB with a bad shoulder against a Washington offense that won't be on the field
And this genius picked up the best player in the league. Prepare for potential because acquiring Gordon was a Quinnmas miracle. It even came with a free Wise man Witten bringing lots of points against the unbeliever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back