Fantasy Cutthroat 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, if I don't outscore Angel Bloods then I don't want to be gifted a win. If ESPN allows it I have no problem with taking the loss, and should you decide to take the win off AB as well then so be it.

But if Forsett, Mosley, Richardson and Ngata can pickup 40+ pts today I'll take the W ;)

So, as a semi rookie to Cutthroat, what's actually happened?
You're supposed to only have 12 starters who all fit into the designated starter positions. But because espn's site isn't rigid enough with settings options, there's a loophole where people can only fill 11 spots, say, and stash an extra rb or wr or te or idp on a non existent bench ... Either to avoid losing a star on a bye or one week injury or if they're not sure if a player is going to be out...example foster or blue

Oh ok, sneaky shenanigans indeed.

Whats the precedent with regards to penalties when this has been done in the past?
GG usually makes sure they regret gaming the system in the future. He takes a chainsaw to shred your team to pieces and a jar to collect the tears.

Watch out larkis, Chism is coming for you. 2 Mario sacks and he's only 15 points down..

as long as ESPN credit the right M.Williams. Dopey people have credited it to WR Mike and not DL Mario :drunk::drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will probably still win..but I sense panic? ;)
Chism's Bill DL combo usually gets 20 a game - Ingram should be good for 10. Cutting it too close for comfort.

Not sure Ingrams 6 rushes for -1 yards is going to sting too much.
Just need a goaline run and a few receptions. Thankfully the NFC South is horrible at the moment.

Well congrats to the chainsaw finalists. I am done with tgbb having 21 points in stuffs to be added already.

Seems appropriate that it is a 170+ point losing score to officially knock me out of the race with my poorly navigated team. Sums up my lack of luck this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back