Traded Dan Butler [traded to St Kilda for #56]

Who won this trade?

• Richmond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is what most clubs leading goal scorers are this season apart from a select few.

28 goals and 1 very lucky goal in his last game.

It's a pretty unimpressive achievement when you look at it like that...

Something like 0.4 goals PG ahead than the footballing Titan that is Jake aarts.

Aarts, with a more defensive role, less game time and much less targeted i50 option...

Something like 0.4 goals PG ahead than the footballing Titan that is Jake aarts.

Aarts, with a more defensive role, less game time and much less targeted i50 option...
So its 29 goals, thats how normal people look at it.

Why are you getting so melty about Butler?

If Aarts is more defensive than Butler it’s weird Butler has more tackles and more tackles i50 too. Oh right, 6% less game time...

If Aarts is more defensive than Butler it’s weird Butler has more tackles and more tackles i50 too. Oh right, 6% less game time...

I don't really disagree. Like I keep saying butler is a good - very good player.

I loved him at Richmond and was sad to see him go.

However those stats don't automatically discount aarts. Much of his roaming is done outside of the f50 - he's often expected to give the ball to a better player instead of making the key kick i50.

Butler probably still doesn't get a game behind Rioli who just has too much magic. Finals / gf proven. Finding form.

George who is a bit of a unique beast. A bit unco and unskilled but certainly tries hard. Is fast and tough and dimma rates his chaos over butler. Castagna brings others aspects too like being a nutter and air ability.

Bolton is a level above (IMHO) and has been demoted to the fwd line.

Butler is too clearly behind Edwards. Lambert.

Butler is great but not worth the extra 300k or whatever it is. Didn't play 5he gf vs gws for a reason.

I don't really disagree. Like I keep saying butler is a good - very good player.

I loved him at Richmond and was sad to see him go.

However those stats don't automatically discount aarts. Much of his roaming is done outside of the f50 - he's often expected to give the ball to a better player instead of making the key kick i50.

Butler probably still doesn't get a game behind Rioli who just has too much magic. Finals / gf proven. Finding form.

George who is a bit of a unique beast. A bit unco and unskilled but certainly tries hard. Is fast and tough and dimma rates his chaos over butler. Castagna brings others aspects too like being a nutter and air ability.

Bolton is a level above (IMHO) and has been demoted to the fwd line.

Butler is too clearly behind Edwards. Lambert.

Butler is great but not worth the extra 300k or whatever it is. Didn't play 5he gf vs gws for a reason.
Where did you find Butlers contract figures?

Back