List Mgmt. Dan Gorringe requests trade to Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Crows will make a play for Gorringe, I can Ruciuto now "we don't want blokes who don't want to be here WERE RUTHLESS".
Seriously though, they won't want to risk looking second best option to us again and instead claim they were always into Giles.

The Camries "question his competitiveness" ???!
They really have NFI..!!
Camries have no clue how to turn a player into a gun!!

Hinkley, Burgess et al will turn Gorringe into a competitive beast! - see Polec!

If he's selected for the showdown, I'm putting $$ on him for the medal.

They really have NFI..!!

Hinkley, Burgess et al will turn Gorringe into a competitive beast! - see Polec!

Gorringe?! There just pissed off he doesn't rate them. They're obviously not in the hunt with comments like that which makes it easier for us. Farkem.

They really have NFI..!!

Shortly followed by a raft of whinging about how Poort Pear have been given a leg up with all their top 10 picks.

They really have NFI..!!

I reckon Ken and Burgo could even turn Dangerfield into a gun.......

"It is believed the Crows have questions over Norwood protege Gorringe’s competitiveness, despite the fact he was taken at pick 10 at the 2010 national draft.

Maybe Sando didn't see "the look in his eye" and didn't "feel it".
Perhaps Sando doesn't think he can play "Crow Football"

Sando's still coach right ?

I think maybe we should just concentrate on the fact he's chosen Port as where he wants to play as opposed to turning this into the 370th Crow based thread here.

I think maybe we should just concentrate on the fact he's chosen Port as where he wants to play as opposed to turning this into the 370th Crow based thread here.

I only count 368.

You exaggerating again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get Gorringe get ready for him to fulfill his potential and be the top 10 draft pick one he's been Burgessed and Kerned. I think even Ryder will fnd a new level. I remember when we got Polec and everybody (Cows supporters really) said he has proved nothing and we paid overs. Look what we did to Matty white and how well Monfies plays with us.

Get ready for more improvement all round.
Nice positive post, but let's be real about him. I think Port are fairly luke warm about him as well but are willing to work on his potential. He has fallen way behind at GCS and just because he was a first round pick does not mean a thing. We have recently done well with some first round recruits struggling at other clubs but boy, is our history littered with failures as well. The other fact is that Gorringe is one or two years from playing with us. I will be very surprised if he plays AFL in 2015 (and it would be pleasant if he does).

GC's Head of Football was on trade radio saying that Gorringe is a required player and they aren't looking to trade him.
Usual posturing.....this is the problem with 3 weeks of talk before trades. Should just lock them in a hotel the weekend after the grand final and if they don't get deals done in 48 hours that is it. Way too many egos out there looking for ways to go on little power trips.

GC's Head of Football was on trade radio saying that Gorringe is a required player and they aren't looking to trade him.
End of the day if they're not prepared to trade him it won't happen unless we offer something to good to knock back, which won't happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back