Daniel Bryan Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy there.

Vince doesn't give a s**t about what happened on the indies and to him Bryan is just a guy who was in the company for like 5 years.

They really let in some making up the numbers entrants into the Hall of Fame now.

3/4-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, main evented WrestleMania. Daniel Bryan easily qualifies.

They really let in some making up the numbers entrants into the Hall of Fame now.

3/4-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, main evented WrestleMania. Daniel Bryan easily qualifies.
Triple Crown champ. Grand Slam champ. Both things Cena won't become as he wont chase the IC belt.

Definitely not a bit player.

This sucks. Hes been a favourite for the better part of 15 years now and being there live at WM30 is right up there with the 09 and 11 grand finals as my best live event experiences.

Hopefully if hes that banged up he becomes the first ever wrestler to stay retired.

Now? Its been like that for years. The HoF is a feel good night of reminiscing, not any kind of legitimate indicator of greatness

Nah, Bryan was OK but he's just not up to the standard of the likes of the Bushwhackers or Koko B. Ware.

There seems to be two main criteria for HoF induction:
1) You must hail from the area where Mania (and by proxy, the HoF induction ceremony) is being held
2) You must have a son or nephew (or possibly daughter or niece) who is currently on the active roster.

This is why Rikishi was inducted last year... he qualifies on both counts.

I can't remember the exact details of what he said, something about being too impatient to coach or something. Stuff changes though, I guess.

Probably about right, on Wrestling Road Diaries doco he and Colt did just before he got called up, he seemed pretty forthright in guys that didn't have a good ring logic with the training sessions they did.

God damnit :(. So sad.

I'm pretty sure he's said he doesn't want to coach or anything. It'll be interesting how long WWE hold onto him.

Probably now have a Family so I guess Brie won't be around too much longer

He be Crying his Eye's Out

JD thinks Bryan can Wrestle and only reason he does not wrestle because how he Hijaked his Idea of WM 30 of Batastia Winning it. Instead had make Bryan Champ.

So Vince does not want the same thing happen with Reigns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good riddance.
What?

giphy.gif

Easy there.

Vince doesn't give a s**t about what happened on the indies and to him Bryan is just a guy who was in the company for like 5 years.

Ah, Bryan is definitely going into the Hall of Fame. Bryan's career, WWE or otherwise, outshines a lot of the people they're putting in there now. He deserves to be in there based on his mid-2013 to early 2014 run and WM30 performance alone. If you look at guys from the PG era, there are very few who have come close to the level of overness Bryan achieved, and that's without factoring in that he was just about the best pure wrestler of his generation.

Ah, Bryan is definitely going into the Hall of Fame. Bryan's career, WWE or otherwise, outshines a lot of the people they're putting in there now. He deserves to be in there based on his mid-2013 to early 2014 run and WM30 performance alone. If you look at guys from the PG era, there are very few who have come close to the level of overness Bryan achieved, and that's without factoring in that he was just about the best pure wrestler of his generation.

He ain't going this year or next year.

Which is what I was replying too.

Someone put it perfectly on reddit:

"I'll miss the hell out of Bryan but i'd rather have a hundred retirement speeches than one more 'In Memory Of' video"

and This could be a Big Reason why there been so many Early Deaths from the Wrestling Industry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back