Daniel Bryan Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Then when am I just about the only 1 is a Roman Reigns fan?

Collingwood supporter. Confirmed.

If Roman was more bad ass instead of being someone who was too smooth and constantly looking like he was going through the motions then more people would care and like Roman.

My Favourite Bryan Moment - Sticks it up Cole's Ass:

I loved the relationship that he and Cole had on TV and it was made even more special by the "Love you kid" as Bryan did his lap of honor around the arena last night after his speech. They've been relatively close for a long time.

i just realized there will be no nakamura vs bryan

759.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see him be hired by Vince in a "I'm keeping what's best for interest and the WWE Universe needs a voice of reason" type scenario. It'd have to happen after WrestleMania but he'd obviously be someone to go head to head with the Authority.

Or go with what Scott Hall said even though D-Bry can't go - Triple H w/ Steph & Vince Vs Roman w/ The Rock with Daniel Bryan as special guest referee. Then when D-Bry calls it down the middle and Triple H retains (I'd have Triple H Vs Seth Rollins at Summerslam) Vince then makes him an authority figure (commissioner or some such).

I just love that idea Hall had. I know he said it before he knew Bryan was retiring but it genuinely has the big match feeling that they're currently lacking if they don't go Brock Vs Triple H.

Give Daniel Bryan the control of a show (smackdown) as the GM and the Authority the other show, pit them off against each other.

Rather than having an A and B show have 2 A shows like the early 00s

This was posted on r/squaredcircle (skip to 2:00):

Either great selling or that's legit scary.

Thats stuffed up. No way thats selling imo.

What makes you think it isn't selling? Wrestlers feign convulsions to sell big hits all the time. I'm sure you can pick through videos and find hundreds of examples of other wrestlers doing the exact same thing. There was also someone checking on him, who I'm sure wouldn't have let Sheamus pick Bryan up and keep going if it was a legit seizure. Apparently Bryan hadn't had one of those seizures he alluded to in four years.

Yeah even before that Barrett has that look in his eyes after he hits him that something isn't right.

Deleted my post because people will inevitably refer to Meltzer whose track record over the past two or so years has turned to s**t but anyways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back