Dean Bailey Swearing on Channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else listen to Triple M? The first caller complained about how Jim Brayshaw said 'bloody' about 6 times. Thought that was a bit soft :/

Yeah that was a pisser, was watching it with about ten others and nobody but me picked up on it, was just talking about the game plan and threw it in.

Such an odd time to do it too which made it better.

Was it wiped by the time it was played on Friday Night Replay? Or can't they even do that anymore.

I can see him addressing the players, its a scrappy game, but if you have the chance just get it inside the ****ing 50!

just won himself a new cordless drill from before the game - tool of the week :D:thumbsu:

Anyone else listen to Triple M? The first caller complained about how Jim Brayshaw said 'bloody' about 6 times. Thought that was a bit soft :/

That was unreal, I thought it was a pisstake at first. She's obviously never been to an acutal match.

Then all the callers afterwards deliberately said it :D

just won himself a new cordless drill from before the game - tool of the week :D:thumbsu:

He said on SEN today that his kids had nominated him for tool of the week.
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is sensational stuff - Bails has gone up another notch in my estimation.

I propose we change our catch cry from 'The fire has started' to 'Fuggin competitive'. :thumbsu:

Thank God for iPhone's because if I didn't have one I wouldn't know where to begin with uploading that to YouTube :p

I swear I saw a smidgen of a grin on young Lethal's face. But bloody hell that was classic!

Great bloke. When I did work experience at the club we had a mock press conference with him. I asked a lot of what were in hindsight silly questions (this was around the time of 186) but he was really nice the whole time and have thorough answers. Loved this incident, showed a great sign of him haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back