Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I started my week on Saturday (I usually have Saturday off) so I would finish by Thursday. Today's also my cheat day. It's a great day, what a time to be alive.

Edit: Not anymore after the news on Hughes. :(
Rest in peace, Phil Hughes... Really sad to hear of his passing. Still had his whole life ahead of him, also still had so much he wanted to achieve in his cricket career. I hope that Abbott doesn't blame himself and continues to receive counselling.

Why would they even want Durdin after losing Varcoe ,Christianson and Horlin Smith .
Would rather GC take Nakia than Geelong if that's what there doing .

Edit :mini meltdown
They need to start preparing for when Taylor (28) Lonergan (30) & Mackie (30) retire. Considering they have picked up a lot of speed & outside run in the later rounds of previous drafts (Motlop was pick 39, Christensen was pick 40 , Murdoch pick 48) & less success with talls, they may decide to go for some speed later in the draft, and take the best KP available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to go with 4pm (6pm QLD)
30 minutes preamble might be all Fox can manage
There's only so much Robbo nipple tweaking we can stomach

I'll be following from 3.30 just in case things kick off quicker than anticipated but like you I'm not expecting it to start before 4 and it will be a while before we call out Jayden Laverde with pick No11 after they flog about over the top 10

There's only so much Robbo nipple tweaking we can stomach

I'll be following from 3.30 just in case things kick off quicker than anticipated but like you I'm not expecting it to start before 4 and it will be a while before we call out Jayden Laverde with pick No11 after they flog about over the top 10
In previous years they have had Dunstall and Frawley doing the coverage who really have no ******* idea who any of the draftee's are
I remember a couple of years ago when St Kilda drafted Nicholas Winmar, they announced it on Fox and Frawley started laughing thinking it was a joke obviously not knowing who the player was

In previous years they have had Dunstall and Frawley doing the coverage who really have no ******* idea who any of the draftee's are
I remember a couple of years ago when St Kilda drafted Nicholas Winmar, they announced it on Fox and Frawley started laughing thinking it was a joke obviously not knowing who the player was

Gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back