Prediction Delisted Free Agents - where do they end up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely port will pick up Walker after losing out on Ratugolea. All he has to do is play lock down and let Aliir & Clurey do their thing.

Brand will most likely end up as a rookie for a team. Maybe norf.
Seems viable for a one year deal until Esava is a FA

Jed Anderson might get a look in with GWS who were trying to bring in JOM so they're probably looking for some mature mid depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add Zac Langdon to this list now...which is probably the strangest of all of these players...given he was still contracted for next year

Poulter probably going to one of the SA clubs i would imagine.
Think most interest has come from Gold Coast.

Perhaps they could give him a back-ended contract... ;)

He can get on to a pigskin.. that's about it. As a forward.. you don't need to go flat chat to make him look as a flat as a tac. Can't tell you how many cigs I lung bustered watching him play I tell ya. Pwaaaah.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.

No , most clubs are hoping to grab the prized signature of Cal Brown 😉

He's the worst shot on goal I have ever seen. A mozzie wearing gumboots could launch the pig skin a longer distance.. aaand with far more accuracy mind you.

Last edited:
I reckon with the appointment of Shane Edwards as development for indigenous players, I think Sydney Stack would and could be a great get for the Crows.. worth the punt. Get Edwards to work close with him as Betts did with Stengle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back