Diet and nutrition

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief considering paleo, BP coffee, intermittent fasting and LCHF are all rubbish and not backed up by science. If you were looking to drop your 10 kgs of extra weight, what strategy would you employ to get this done?

serious question
It will be good because he will be doing it over a 2 year period. ha.

It will be good because he will be doing it over a 2 year period. ha.
No, I said I'd revert to my diet from before I started gaining weight. I think that within a year or two I'll have dropped about 10kgs.

I could revert to a better diet than the one before I started, which would not have any junk food, coke or alcohol. But that ain't gunna happen, bro.

Last edited:

Cheers. Im gonna give it a go. This one will be up first. https://juicerecipes.com/recipes/man-golden-juice-37
fantastic. Thats my standard go to juice blend, I just dont put ginger in.

If you are lazy like me, just make up a big batch and put it in the fridge. I basically do a kilo of carrots, whole celery, kilo of pears, couple of beetroots, 1 cucumber, and ussually toss in a cabbage and bok choi head for good measure.

fantastic. Thats my standard go to juice blend, I just dont put ginger in.

If you are lazy like me, just make up a big batch and put it in the fridge. I basically do a kilo of carrots, whole celery, kilo of pears, couple of beetroots, 1 cucumber, and ussually toss in a cabbage and bok choi head for good measure.
Yeah i might get some class bottles and do a few at a time

evo i followed some of these recipes and no way i could get the amount of juice out they say you get. Its also hard to know when to blend and when to juice.
yeah those recipes look pretty small.

As a guide: 1kg pears, 1kg carrots, a whole large celery, a large cabbage, a cucumber, a bunch of bock choy, a couple of tomatoes and a lemon makes about 3 litres. Personally i avoid stuff that needs blending. Unecessary extra cleaning.

I'm getting tired of saying this, but this just isn't supported by science. It is an old wives tale.

Studies show that specifically drinking milk gives people a sensation of more nasal/throat mucus but measurements show this is just what they feel, not what is actually happening.

Very very few people have milk allergies. If you had an actual milk allergy you'd be vomiting.

We don't NEED cows milk but we also aren't killing ourselves by drinking it. Europeans have evolved to digest it, just as they have evolved to handle alcohol better than Asians. This is evolution.

So, that is my day in this board done. I am sure I'll be back again some other day spreading the joy of harsh reality.

It's common knowledge amungst medical professionals that A1 protein contained in Milk causes Hashimoto disease amungst other illnesses.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inner-source/201402/got-drink-milk-learn-your-a1-s-and-a2-s

It's common knowledge amungst medical professionals that A1 protein contained in Milk causes Hashimoto disease amungst other illnesses.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inner-source/201402/got-drink-milk-learn-your-a1-s-and-a2-s
Hmmm... I read this with a view to finding out more, but...
As naturopathic doctors we
Sorry but I find it impossible to take anyone seriously who calls themselves a "naturopathic doctor". There is no such thing in the world of real stuff.

One author of this article (PB) stopped regularly drinking milk in his 20’s to find all ‘environmental allergies’ and frequent colds and flus to reduce to virtually none. This resulted in his not taking a single antibiotic in the last 25 years.
It's almost like... magic!

While not well-known, even in most nutrition and natural health circles,
What is not well known in natural health circles would fill a library.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beyond a joke this ad is legal

ROFLMAO. David Wolfe.

He can turn s**t into gold with his marketing skills. He is a disciple of Tony Robbins and uses the high energy speaking infotainment method to make lots of money.

A litre of coke is already more than a litre of petrol and you don't have to dig it out of the ground and refine it then tanker it halfway around the globe.

This is just punishing poor people for being poor. In Australia we don't do that s**t.

A litre of coke is already more than a litre of petrol and you don't have to dig it out of the ground and refine it then tanker it halfway around the globe.

This is just punishing poor people for being poor. In Australia we don't do that s**t.
Shouldn't they be drinking the (nearly) free clear stuff that comes out of the tap though?

Shouldn't they be drinking the (nearly) free clear stuff that comes out of the tap though?

Yes because people don't deserve the right to drink what they want to.

It's fair enough with alcohol because you don't give that to your kids.

Sorry kids, you can't have fizzy drinks now because the government in this country is ****ed in the head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back