Difference between Islam and Extremism

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say it was?

As one of the champions for Islam on this board and serial distorter of other peoples posts, how about you answer your own question?

You, like the others, seem to think that anyone that doesn't condemn things to you personally that makes them a ......
You (especially you Raghav) are just looking for an excuse to bash Islam. How do I know this, because 'you' all come out from under your rocks like clockwork as soon as terrorism gets mentioned in the news with your 'see, see I told you'. It is almost like you want people to get killed just so you can be right. That is beyond sad.
You still don't get what this discussion is supposed to be about. Still after 74 pages your only point (which you made on page 1) is terrorists = Muslims = bad.

There are so many things to be critical of with Islam and Muslims and yet you bang on about the same crap over and over. This just says that you know bugger all about Islam or Muslims. Hate it and them all you want, try adding something constructive to the discussion just for bloody once. Just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back