Div 3 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doveton EaglesMount WaverleyFristad, MatthewRefused01/02/1001/02/10

This is a strange move ???

Fristad doesnt like Coach or Ramma (May be going anyway) and there is a couple of others that are going with him. He has been committed to Mt since before Xmas. Doveton is in all sorts, they will lose heaps. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Rumour is Hammers will be knocking on the door! A couple of tough as nails types!

Cost them the prelim last year with theses so called "tough as nail types" Couldnt get near the polished sides when it counted. This will be a great help for them. Try doing some hard work on the training track and improving these tough guys fitness. Too fat, same boat as Doveton. Mt by the length of the straight.

Fristad doesnt like Coach or Ramma (May be going anyway) and there is a couple of others that are going with him. He has been committed to Mt since before Xmas. Doveton is in all sorts, they will lose heaps. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I am not sure of your source gene, but I spoke to someone from there club and Fristad is not going anywhere so I am unsure as to the rest that are going with him ?

Maybe you should stick to the Skye rumours !!!

Lol Mean Gene i would sack your source, you shouldnt say s**t unless you know the truth, Fristad is a Doveton Eagle player in 2010. Funny how Mean Gene thinks he knows so much about doveton when he knows nothing. Oh Mean Gene my tomato sauce bottle said your a tosser.

Lol Mean Gene i would sack your source, you shouldnt say s**t unless you know the truth, Fristad is a Doveton Eagle player in 2010. Funny how Mean Gene thinks he knows so much about doveton when he knows nothing. Oh Mean Gene my tomato sauce bottle said your a tosser.

Would him staying have anything to do with Ramma signing at the Pines. Gee I wonder. We will see how wrong I am at the start of the season. If Ramma leaves (which he has because of the coin he is getting at Pines and because he took a pay cut at Doveton to fit all the Langy Boys in last year. "That is a fact") I reckon all the other Langy boys are Gorn. I spose D.Selman will be at the Eagles in 2010 aswell.

Don't get me wrong i believe it when i see it, but heard same rumour about Fristad and others were mentioned too - Hidgecock and Ogjenivick. But As i said I believe it when i see the clearence go through. Think those boys are always going to be Doveton.

Would him staying have anything to do with Ramma signing at the Pines. Gee I wonder. We will see how wrong I am at the start of the season. If Ramma leaves (which he has because of the coin he is getting at Pines and because he took a pay cut at Doveton to fit all the Langy Boys in last year. "That is a fact") I reckon all the other Langy boys are Gorn. I spose D.Selman will be at the Eagles in 2010 aswell.

Can confirm that Fristad was committed even with Ramma still at the club.

As for Ramma taking a pay cut to fit in all the Langy boys, ha ha ha what a load of s**t I am sure that the Langy boys are also laughing.

As for Selman he was always leaving at the end of the year and the club knew this as this is his last year and he wanted to finish by playing with his good mate Thommo.

But hey you should know this coming from Skye as Thommo plays there.

Once again Mean you are found wanting but what do you expect you are from Skye.:D

Don't get me wrong i believe it when i see it, but heard same rumour about Fristad and others were mentioned too - Hidgecock and Ogjenivick. But As i said I believe it when i see the clearence go through. Think those boys are always going to be Doveton.

No clearances to see Brendan, Collins from Mt Waverley and also Redders from Sandown have had a crack at a few of the boys but they are all staying at Doveton and they are all training as we speak.

But hey, as you said I will believe it when the clearances are through !!

Well keep an eye out as they will be waiting a long time.

Can confirm that Fristad was committed even with Ramma still at the club.

As for Ramma taking a pay cut to fit in all the Langy boys, ha ha ha what a load of s**t I am sure that the Langy boys are also laughing.

As for Selman he was always leaving at the end of the year and the club knew this as this is his last year and he wanted to finish by playing with his good mate Thommo.

But hey you should know this coming from Skye as Thommo plays there.

Once again Mean you are found wanting but what do you expect you are from Skye.:D

Very strange seeing as though those words came straight out of Rammas mouth, maybe he was pumping up his own tyres. Yes I do have an interest in Skye but I also watch and know a lot of other blokes from Divy 3. I still dont believe I will be found wanting. How many of the Ex Langy boys will be staying? Wasnt there a meeting half way through last year as there was to many factions? Money, Money, Money............

Must have been some truth in the matter with the Fristad - Mt Waverley connection as at some stage he has signed a clearance form to be processed by the SFL?

Just browsing at the clearance page and Mt Waverley have definatley been busy recruiting. But lost Filer to Highett.

Yet to put pen to paper, but the Hammers have scored a big signing if the latest rumour is true. Things are starting to look ominous in Div.3. Hampton appear to be doing all the right things to get themselves back up to Div.2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boring Mr Yawn... Give us some names. Your ground looks good, pity that couldn't have made it bigger.

Just looking at the clearances and have noticed that Mount Waverly and Sandown have recruited a few players and Doveton havent recruited anyone? Wonder what the go is there. No one wants to join the club.

Just looking at the clearances and have noticed that Mount Waverly and Sandown have recruited a few players and Doveton havent recruited anyone? Wonder what the go is there. No one wants to join the club.

no clearances have been put on the website as we havent put them in yet. therr was truth tothe fristad story but he has decided 2 stay on at the eagles 4 another yr. thought i would clear up some of the stuff thats been said about the club

no clearances have been put on the website as we havent put them in yet. therr was truth tothe fristad story but he has decided 2 stay on at the eagles 4 another yr. thought i would clear up some of the stuff thats been said about the club

at least 25 players departing from doveton not all will be playing football so no clearances needed. stormy times ahead for the eagles but hope they work through it there is always 2011 .

at least 25 players departing from doveton not all will be playing football so no clearances needed. stormy times ahead for the eagles but hope they work through it there is always 2011 .
would like to no who the 25 players are????? cause from what i have herd there isnt even 10 players not playin on this yr. do admit there are a couple but not 25. name names if u no who they r

whats happening at Dandenong? Doveton have taken another 5 players as they have done for the last 2 years.
Word is Conners is fitter than ever...might play up the ground leaving Dandy with no forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back