Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

If quote 2 is the benchmark, how does Super International Cricket get a pass mark?

Because I was under 10 years old and not after a challenging game.

And now that you're 12 all of the sudden you're ready for a challenge?

Yes.

The girls are no longer impressed that I can get over 1000 runs per innings and bowling my opponents out for zero.

All of Big Ant's games have been like that, except for this on Steam, $45 on release was well worth it.
Yes I know that. Always well overpriced.

Got it for 47 bucks :D

10$ Trade in voucher +15% extra trade for EB World trading in Dragon Age.

JIxc90c.jpg

Do they tend to drop in price? I'm not in any rush for it so I might wait it out for a while.

Nope. Even when they flop and are not selling they tend to stay stupidly expensive.

PC version has been updated today to bring in the Simulation option to career (from the front end, so you can just simulate straight past a match).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any day one patches for this HBK619?
There's going to be a patch soon for PS4 that fixes some minor issues, but nothing major.

I can't find any changes for the current gen versions, is there a changelog of sorts HBK619?
Gameplay wise it's up to date with PC, framerate and resolution is improved over old-gen consoles.

Is there a digital copy on Xbox live?
Digital will arrive on the 12th (as the street date has broken we can't break the set dates of digital releases).

Surely they have put in a ODI world cup tournament format to coincide with the real thing?

Surely they have put in a ODI world cup tournament format to coincide with the real thing?
You can create the tournament but its unavailbe in career
I really think that Career mode would be better if there were tri series and knockout comps instead of the usual 3-5 match series vs one side

You can create the tournament but its unavailbe in career
I really think that Career mode would be better if there were tri series and knockout comps instead of the usual 3-5 match series vs one side

Doubt its the actual ODI world cup format. Big Ant released the game in the middle of winter - they dont exactly have a track record of doing common sense things

PC version has been updated today to bring in the Simulation option to career (from the front end, so you can just simulate straight past a match).
Yay. Sick to death of playing County T20. Is that all that has been changed in the latest patch?

* me I am finding this hard. First time I managed to "hit" the ball was only because I didn't actually swing and the ball hit my bat.

Trying to get this timing is hard. How can I "aim" the ball, I can chose a shot I want to use but can I say try and aim it in that direction? Like how do I make my player aim to hit that target bag in the nets?

**** me I am finding this hard. First time I managed to "hit" the ball was only because I didn't actually swing and the ball hit my bat.

Trying to get this timing is hard. How can I "aim" the ball, I can chose a shot I want to use but can I say try and aim it in that direction? Like how do I make my player aim to hit that target bag in the nets?
Mostly a bowler so a proper batsman could be more help, when the ball comes down, use the left stick forward or back to be on the front or back foot respectively, then use the right stick to pick where to aim the ball. The triggers and bumpers help in what type of shot but I can't remember which is which

Remove this Banner Ad

Back