Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

All of those series/tournaments can be played through any match format (F5, T10, T20, One Day, Test or even your own made up format).

Pretty much every country you can think of is available to play, all the one's you'd expect and more, including the Officially licensed Russian team. :D

Can always create sides if you need to as well.

Cheers thanks mate,

I'll be looking forward to playing a World Cup.

Also is it easy to dowload the official teams, like Australia, England and even Ireland, Scotland?

Cheers thanks mate,

I'll be looking forward to playing a World Cup.

Also is it easy to dowload the official teams, like Australia, England and even Ireland, Scotland?
Yep. You just go onto the Don Bradman Academy>Teams>Online Community and just pick what you like (a simple button press brings it over - takes about 3 seconds to download).

Or, upon first boot into the game when you get the prompt to Replace Defaults with Best from the server, just hit yet and within a few mins you'll have the best creations on the server. :)

Yep. You just go onto the Don Bradman Academy>Teams>Online Community and just pick what you like (a simple button press brings it over - takes about 3 seconds to download).

Or, upon first boot into the game when you get the prompt to Replace Defaults with Best from the server, just hit yet and within a few mins you'll have the best creations on the server. :)

Cheers mate, thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to picking this up when it comes out on Feb 12. I've heard it's a pretty hrd game to master compared to the onnes from the 90-11 series.

is there going to be any changes on the next-gen version, like maybe not having a sold-out arena to a sheffield shield game? i think it'd be pretty cool to play in front of an empty melbourne staduim.

Not this one. I'm struggling on pro (I think), probably doesn't help I only play it sporadically.

By level do you mean the helmet rating? If so, the helmet rating is unrelated to your career points tally.
Whoops, I meant 900,000 points by the way.

Yeah I did mean that.

Do you have a guide for when you reach each new helmet rating?

I have 3 full "skills" (e.g. "front foot", "outswing" etc.) with two more about 90% full, and everything else around 50% full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a really solid game overall, but there are small things just on an aesthetic level that I'd love to see fixed…the whole 'batsmen edges it straight to the keeper and the keeper runs like a madman to the side and then dives back to take what would have been a regulation catch a cm above the ground' thing just takes me out of the game for a bit. On a similar note, I wish replays of edges were from front on instead of side-on.

On a slightly more buggy note, I have to echo an experience someone brought up a while back…recently, when bowling, the batsmen edged it straight to slips, and it was a simple regulation catch…except, I didn't feel the need to appeal so it wasn't given out, even though it literally went straight to the fielder. It's only happened a couple times in my entire time playing, but it was still frustrating.

It's a really solid game overall, but there are small things just on an aesthetic level that I'd love to see fixed…the whole 'batsmen edges it straight to the keeper and the keeper runs like a madman to the side and then dives back to take what would have been a regulation catch a cm above the ground' thing just takes me out of the game for a bit. On a similar note, I wish replays of edges were from front on instead of side-on.

On a slightly more buggy note, I have to echo an experience someone brought up a while back…recently, when bowling, the batsmen edged it straight to slips, and it was a simple regulation catch…except, I didn't feel the need to appeal so it wasn't given out, even though it literally went straight to the fielder. It's only happened a couple times in my entire time playing, but it was still frustrating.

That was me and thanks a lot, I just got over the rage.

:cry:

Found a bug

Playing for Hobart in the Big Bash. Captain. Bowling. Simulating 1 over at a time. Bowling my 4 overs. Over 16 I have bowled my 4. I simulate over 17. Games puts me on to bowl a 5th in a T20. Shouldn't be able to.

Took 2 wickets for 0 in that over ;)

EDIT: Same thing happened in my next game as well

Last edited:
Millky95 you can always bowl more than the maximum allowed amount of overs.

As captain, I always bowl myself for 7 or 8 overs in T20's, and 13-15 in ODI's.
Oh this is gonna be fun haha

So I started a 2nd career of James Mazibuko (I think that's the name I picked). He plays for Vic but he will be the man to bring Bangladesh into the top of the world. Bats 4 bowls left arm offspin

I was playing a T20I yesterday and made my highest score (79*) and took 5 for with the ball.

Just as I took the 5th, the screen went black.
The sound remained on, but the visual didn't come back, and I lost the entire game.

Filthy.
HBK619 is this a known glitch?
Have not heard of that one happening before. I'll see if we can track it down.

The captain bug is a known issue that we're putting on the fix list for our next updates/patch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back