Iggles, Georgia.
In's - late change Howlett in for Winderlich
  • David Zaharakis,
  • Ariel Steinberg
  • Sam Fisher
  • Jack Sinclair
Subs - Howlett & Dunstan

MILESTONES: Jobe Watson - Playing 200th game

Like many this weekend, finding it tough to get too excited about today's game esp when the powers that be are on the troll...

Etihad Stadium ‏@EtihadStadiumAU 40m40 minutes ago
Weather permitting the roof will open for today's #AFLDonsSaints game. The roof status will be finalised prior to gates opening.

Last edited:

I honestly have no idea which way the result will go, still think our best footy is top 6 kinda stuff. But we have been playing like a bottom 2 side for over a month. Should be a good game.

Saints are going ok. Usually I have some sort of feel for how it's going to go, but got nothing today.

Think Essendon's form v West Coast & Hawthorn will get it done. Saints play like they have nothing to lose though, so could be dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All our games are 50-50 at best until we sort our intensity levels out.
Howlett in means we still believe the season is somewhat alive and not ready to go down the kid route just yet.
Obrien, Gleeson and kav will be good to watch.

Roof shut on sunny Sunday arvo. Open on a 5 degree night for under 18s :s

If we can manage to break even in clearances (or close to it) I reckon we win.
Midfields will be good to watch today. Saints pace vs our handball game. Jobe, kav and Goddard gonna have to be clean with the ball use today. Our only real runner is back after 6 weeks. Needs to have a game does zaka

This will be a good clash, will Watson have a massive game? If Watson has a big game and gets atleast 8 clearances himself, that will go a long way to the dons snagging the win.

However, my tip is the Saints by 8 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back