Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not convinced. I seriously think there drug program is whats getting them over the line in some really close games atm which is hiding the fact they are really s**t. Blues even though they got smashed can be dangerous as some of that 22 will be playing for there footy lives.

Mate there is no chance in hell that could be the case.

You're crazy. GC win and we win tomorrow we pass Essendon on the ladder.
In saying that Essendon has this one sewn up just about.
I only meant as in if GC had of won, they would have been equal on points and then west coast at home wouldnt have been hard if they had defeated the dons here. Would have been risky

Can someone succinctly explain scenarios for me? If we win tomorrow but lose to syd can we still make it?
Adelaide won't lose to St Kilda so no

Their % will beat ours if we both end up on 44. West Coast also if they win today and next week

Can someone succinctly explain scenarios for me? If we win tomorrow but lose to syd can we still make it?
No. Will have higher percentage then collingwood and suns. West coast will win there next two with a big win over melbourne you'd think and adelaide will beat st kilda. Both have higher percentage therefore would overtake us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can still make the 8 with 11 wins but it would require the huge upset of the Saints beating Adelaide(H) next week and the lesser upset of the Suns(H)beating WCE, although the latter is at better odds than us beating Sydney. If all other games this week and next go with the favourites we're in with just a win over the Saints.

Edit: Btw if that happens our margin over the Saints won't matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back