Mega Thread Draft Day Supermegaultrathread - It's finally here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like that after being criticized for being too WA-centric we've selected 4 Victorians, means that hopefully those kids can bond as a group and encourage each other to stay

I think we called out names of players who we want to play for us, when it was our turn;)

Seriously though, I'm unsure, I've just read the last 20 pages after getting home from work, at about page 12 it was all toasters in the bathtub type stuff, then towards the end most seemed to accept their grief and tryed to convince the rest of us that our players we picked were all sliders and will play 200 games for us.

So to answer your question, I have no f**king idea!!

so that's this drafting business!

Hey, just because i'm not sharing paiges sickly enthusiasm, doesn't mean i'm walking Eeyore to Mordor.

Why don't ya go chuck Laverde's name into that poll Keyser ya dickhead, or is he still unavailable at pick 11? ;)
Honestly sickly enthusiasm is better than morbid negativity

It's morbid negativity to not agree with Paige that we are the winner from this draft?
No, it's morbid negativity to not agree with Paige, full stop. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have preferred Laverde or Weller (although there was obviously something up with Laverde that caused him to drop that far down).

I'm being harsh on Duggan, he should be a good and hopefully very good player for us. What's frustrating me is that I don't think he's what we need (speed, x-factor, big bodied mid, etc) and Cockatoo was literally snatched one pick away who I think will be close to the best player from the draft. I know we apparently addressed that with Lamb but Lamb could be our next Darling or our next Notte (in terms of being a successful pick).
may be able to snare some quick players to return to WA next year

may be able to snare some quick players to return to WA next year

Coniglio.

Maybe that's why we were ok with taking a relatively "safe" option in Duggan - knowing we will get Cogs at the end of next season.

Lycett Naitanui Shuey Yeo Gaff Duggan Coniglio* Sheed Masten Selwood Newman Waterman is a decent midfield group to work with.

Coniglio.

Maybe that's why we were ok with taking a relatively "safe" option in Duggan - knowing we will get Cogs at the end of next season.

Lycett Naitanui Shuey Yeo Gaff Duggan Coniglio Sheed Masten Selwood is a decent midfield group.

Ahem, where's Wellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back