Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work as always, Danoz. Some real good stuff in there.

Bonce says my tags don't work. Does everyone else have the same problem?

You can only tag a certain number of people per post (not sure of what the number is) so when you tag extras they won't get the tag notification. I had the same issue with the team posting each week.

For the record, I didn't get a notification from your post on the previous page.

Nice work as always, Danoz. Some real good stuff in there.

You can only tag a certain number of people per post (not sure of what the number is) so when you tag extras they won't get the tag notification. I had the same issue with the team posting each week.

For the record, I didn't get a notification from your post on the previous page.
I've not received a tag from this board since the first week, team lists, bengs bets etc, none have worked though I can see where I've bene tagged when I look at the threads.

Another great win Dragons, glad to get up after having the game taken right up to us for most of the match. Some super performances there, akkaps was immense with jenny61_99, chefmeister amongst others continuing their good form. Good to see BlueMaster1 and Mortibacio getting some ball and playing pivotal roles as well. :thumbsu:

I've not received a tag from this board since the first week, team lists, bengs bets etc, none have worked though I can see where I've bene tagged when I look at the threads.

No problem, I'm not too sure why that is occurring. I may ease up on the tags for next week's team list and see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats.PNG

Rank | Total | Season Leaders | Rank | Total | Weekly Leaders
\ Kicks | | | |
\ #1 | 47 | chefmeister | #1 | 17 | Danoz
\ #2 | 36 | akkaps | #2 | 15 | jenny61_99
\ #3 | 36 | jenny61_99 | #3 | 14 | chefmeister
\ Handballs | | | |
\ #1 | 50 | akkaps | #1 | 23 | akkaps
\ #2 | 49 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 15 | chefmeister
\ #3 | 48 | chefmeister | #3 | 14 | DangerSloane
\ Disposals | | | |
\ #1 | 95 | chefmeister | #1 | 34 | akkaps
\ #2 | 86 | akkaps | #2 | 29 | chefmeister
\ #3 | 85 | jenny61_99 | #3 | 29 | Jenny61_99
\ Marks | | | |
\ #1 | 26 | jenny61_99 | #1 | 11 | BlueMaster1
\ #2 | 26 | BlueMaster1 | #2 | 9 | akkaps
\ #3 | 22 | chefmeister | #3 | 9 | Mortibacio
\ Tackles | | | |
\ #1 | 21 | HARPSichord | #1 | 5 | Danoz
\ #2 | 13 | Danoz | #2 | 5 | HARPSichord
\ #3 | 12 | The Filth Wizard | #3 | 3 | chefmeister
\ Goals | | | |
\ #1 | 17 | boncer34 | #1 | 4 | boncer34
\ #2 | 6 | The Filth Wizard | #2 | 3 | BlueMaster1
\ #3 | 6 | B Tron | #3 | 2 | Danoz
\ Hit Outs ||||
\ #1 | 26 | The Filth Wizard | #1 | 14 | roo2macca
\ #2 | 16 | B Tron | #2 | 4 | The Filth Wizard
\ #3 | 14 | roo2macca

Posts.PNG
All of akkaps Andonis1997 roo2macca Gibbsy DangerSloane Moo TheMase Catatonic Shock Pie 4 Life WAG Illbethejudge shepp freofan_mundy and doggiesin08 had zero posts this week. Come and jump in the next match thread, we'd love you to be around.

Thanks to boncer34 chefmeister and The Filth Wizard for being our most numerous posters this week.

Shout out also to boncer34 chefmeister The Filth Wizard jenny61_99 Mortibacio B Tron Flawed Genius Deddy for posting more than their average this season :thumbsu:

We had 13 posters this week, with 10 posting more than 10 times. We also had 56% of the posts in the match thread, proving once again our poster power.

We're currently sitting at number 2 on the ladder! Congrats on the win team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back