Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not our best effort in that one. We started well but after quarter time we were clearly the second best team out there. Danoz, Andonis1997 and HARPSichord flew the flag but they needed more support.

Must come out firing next week and get back on the winners' list to give ourselves the best chance at securing a top four spot.

Any chance we can know the time of the games? Sorry haven't been in much of the week folks, my club dropped a couple of bombshells and the asada court case all came to a head. So many threads! :D Should be much more focused this week!
Unfortunately it's at the posters discretion. Logger also has terrible internet speeds so he does it when he can.

Thanks to akkaps boncer34 and Danoz for being our most numerous posters this week.

Shout out also to akkaps Andonis1997 TheMase WAG for posting more than their average this season :thumbsu:

We had 14 posters this week, with 8 posting more than 10 times. We also had 50% of the posts in the match thread, proving once again our poster power.

We're currently sitting at number 6 on the ladder. Let's get back on the Dragons train with another win against the Wonders next week.

Stats.PNG
Rank | Total | Season Leaders | Rank | Total | Weekly Leaders
\ Kicks | | | |
\ #1 | 120 | jenny61_99 | #1 | 12 | Andonis1997
\ #2 | 116 | Danoz | #2 | 8 | chefmeister
\ #3 | 109 | HARPSichord | #3 | 7 | akkaps
\ Handballs | | | |
\ #1 | 147 | Danoz | #1 | 14 | Danoz
\ #2 | 139 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 11 | jenny61_99
\ #3 | 118 | akkaps | #3 | 9 | BlueMaster1
\ Disposals | | | |
\ #1 | 263 | Danoz | #1 | 21 | Danoz
\ #2 | 259 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 19 | Andonis1997
\ #3 | 225 | akkaps | #3 | 16 | jenny61_99
\ Marks | | | |
\ #1 | 70 | BlueMaster1 | #1 | 5 | Jatz
\ #2 | 64 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 4 | HARPSichord
\ #3 | 61 | akkaps | #3 | 4 | Big Red Machine
\ Tackles | | | |
\ #1 | 75 | Danoz | #1 | 5 | Danoz
\ #2 | 57 | HARPSichord | #2 | 3 | HARPSichord
\ #3 | 34 | The Filth Wizard | #3 | 3 | Determinant
\ Goals | | | |
\ #1 | 46 | boncer34 | #1 | 2 | boncer34
\ #2 | 23 | B Tron | #2 | 2 | chefmeister
\ #3 | 12 | The Filth Wizard | #3 | 2 | HARPSichord
\ Hit Outs ||||
\ #1 | 103 | The Filth Wizard | #1 | 6 | The Filth Wizard
\ #2 | 16 | B Tron
\ #3 | 14 | roo2macca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry boys, I let us down in the posting stakes this week, My goal for this week is to double my average posts.

Go Dragons #ReignOfFire

Good on you mate.

You should be able to knock out the eight posts by Wednesday and then the world is your oyster :D

Oh FFS don't start ******* crying again :rolleyes:

I was joking when I said in the Exie Draft league that I was going to move you to the BP but now I may have to just do it to teach you a lesson. You're getting too big for your boots.

I was joking when I said in the Exie Draft league that I was going to move you to the BP but now I may have to just do it to teach you a lesson. You're getting too big for your boots.
Yeah nice excuse just to rig the exie league. Petty. I thought you were better than that. And anyway, Lj picks the side, not you.

Yeah nice excuse just to rig the exie league. Petty. I thought you were better than that. And anyway, Lj picks the side, not you.

I let Lj pick the side.

Besides, I've got to make up that 100 odd point buffer somewhere unless old TFW pulls his finger out next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back