PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Sony has confirmed it's delaying the free PS Plus version of DriveClub in the face of ongoing server issues
Developer Paul "Rushy" Rustchynsky has penned a lengthy explanation for the decision, explaining the studio needs to deliver a smooth experience for those who have already purchased the full game before risking destabilising things further.

I have the plus edition :confused: Had no trouble downloading last night and playing it today

the PS+ Upgrade is the full game.

I think the game is amazing, at times the sun glare is amazing just like real life. the lighting engine is so good.

It's not the upgrade. I only have access to a handful of cars and tracks. I probably just got in before they took it down.

how. it never even made it onto the US store because the server problems. and the AU store hasnt updated yet. You must have been lucky to somehow find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that's pretty shoddy.
Forza Horizon 2>Driveclub ?

Might wait for the next Gran Turismo when I get a PS4 instead.

Go troll elsewhere. the weather is because they had some glitches with it. and in might also have caused a frame-rate drop at times. but the game runs at 30FPS every second right now. the game is amazing, its s**t about the servers but heaps of games have server issues at launch. The game is great right now even with out the weather that is due in December.

Go troll elsewhere. the weather is because they had some glitches with it. and in might also have caused a frame-rate drop at times. but the game runs at 30FPS every second right now. the game is amazing, its s**t about the servers but heaps of games have server issues at launch. The game is great right now even with out the weather that is due in December.

Er, your post seems waaay more troll-y than his...

Yeah I think its a pretty reasonable thing to complain about or at least mention, the game is coming out on a 12 month delay FFS - you'd think the thing would be bulletproof. Especially dicky move IMO since much of the recent promo material focused on these amazing weather effects that now aren't even there

Er, your post seems waaay more troll-y than his...

am i bashing the other Forza with out even playing it? The game is great at the start and after a few hours when you unlock more cars and locations its amazing.

Yeah I think its a pretty reasonable thing to complain about or at least mention, the game is coming out on a 12 month delay FFS - you'd think the thing would be bulletproof. Especially dicky move IMO since much of the recent promo material focused on these amazing weather effects that now aren't even there

At gamescom they said weather will be delayed till December.

The weather thing has been known for ages now. I'd be very surprised if Kanga didn't know this already considering he's a regular on the games board, so part of me think that he's fishing.

I don't think you'll find anyone arguing that Driveclub is better than Forza.

But I am still expecting a decent racer to be delivered.

I wasn't trolling, just simply stating that it seems the consensus is FH2 is the better game.
It's just not a good look to release a game that seems half finished (the weather effects not being there)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back