Duryea in hot water

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit rich Dill Mclachlan wants to cuddle that junkie Benell but not Travis tuck!!! Makes me sick this afl crap. I don't wanna see that junkie kicking the ball for the rest of the season but most likely he be back next week! And investigating Duryea? Puh lease I wanna puke!! Get stuffed afl and the Hawks have to stop apologizing for doing nothing really wrong. Let's hope we take it out on the rest of the comp out on the field.
Ummm. What makes you think he's a junkie?

This is one of the problems with the modern world.
Someone can take a picture and make it look like something bad has happened when in fact most of the time is just not true.

Same goes for the Bennell story. Do we know 100% what was actually happening at that moment in time?

The 'news' nowadays is filled with nothing stories which ignorant people still seem to think are relevant

So I wonder who leaked this to the media

That's what I'd like to know.

I can't wotk out what's the lower act: someone hawking this around the papers, or the Herald Sun actually buying them.

That's what I'd like to know.

I can't wotk out what's the lower act: someone hawking this around the papers, or the Herald Sun actually buying them.

This one is the age though
It's like it's tit for tat - at least (crosses fingers and everything else) there doesn't seem to be any pictures of the prank or are they in the actual paper

Am I the only one wondering why this has surfaced. Has the media been hounding the club about it in light of the Bennell front page sensationalism dished out this morning?
A good time for it to come out. Seems like nothing compared to the Bennell and Roughead stories.

Did anyone else read the topic title and assume that Rheem hired him to become a spokesperson for their hot water service ? :oops:

Time the desk sitting media typists (there is now no such thing as a journalist. Notice how the term reporter is now never used) got a real job like septic tank cleaners.

It's a crime to poke fun at * but if you do the real thing you will be fully protected by the AFL and those sitting at desks waiting for some bit of nonsense that they can turn into sensationalist bullshite.

Hey, I remember the days when some players would binge drink in the week before a game. Some, and there are a few very big names amongst them, would run onto the field with buckley's chance of passing a drink drivers test.

Those were the days when the game itself and the football played was the only focus. Crowds would pack into the Glenferrie sardine can with little regard for the terrible weather and playing conditions.

Now, the AFL and the future septic tank cleaners are the centre of attention. Maybe some day the game will be the curtain raiser to the main attraction which be watching the AFL and the now septic tank cleaners patting each other on the back and handing out awards as to who compiled the bunch of words that, they would call journalism, caused the most controversial bullshite and lies.

At years end the Brownlow Medal count will be listed amongst the sex ads of all papers and become an addendum to the Gambling ads on TV.

The real medal count will be who is to receive the Vlad medal for whoever had the highest rating bunch of words or the best bit of oral gibberish.

Meanwhile Doc has copped a few "random" tests post this apparently, because you know, pretending to inject PEDS means you probably will inject PEDS or something...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club obviously took it seriously as it was them that initiated the investigation and the random testing over the last 8 months - it was a dumb thing to do and to then post it on social media, even dumber
He didn't post it CP , the incident occurred at a fellow team mates place as a gag ....the team mate had left to pick up a friend and Tay and a friend of the team mate thought it would be funny for him to walk in and go " what the F2##2 are you doing " !!! It back fired because the other guy (a non player ) had decided to ..
a. take the photo
b. decided to post it somewhere without Tay even knowing not once thinking of the consequences (dumb ass !!)
c. the media found it and ran with it .
Worth noting in all the sanction's in posed by the club it was in fact Tay who asked for the hair testing and not the club so to put it to bed fully.

A bit rich Dill Mclachlan wants to cuddle that junkie Benell but not Travis tuck!!! Makes me sick this afl crap. I don't wanna see that junkie kicking the ball for the rest of the season but most likely he be back next week! And investigating Duryea? Puh lease I wanna puke!! Get stuffed afl and the Hawks have to stop apologizing for doing nothing really wrong. Let's hope we take it out on the rest of the comp out on the field.

junkie?!

Kid was trying coke, I would estimate more afl players than not have had a go on it. Bennell was just stupid enough to be photographed, I'm pretty pissed off he even missed this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back