YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Inspector Gadget himself is set to play his 400th game this weekend against Richmond. For those who don't know, he'll be only the 3rd player in history to make it to 400 games.

Whether you're an Essendon fan or not, you can't deny how great Dustin Fletcher has been in his 20+ years. Absolute champion.

Easily in our best 22 still. Watch him closely opposition supporters, everything he does is smart and class. Directs the backline, still one of the best kicks in the team (if not the best) and manages those insane spoils time and time again.

An amazing effort, reckon we might not see many others get to that milestone in years to come given how fast and hard the game is getting.

Nothing against the great man and his achievement but here's hoping we spoil the party this weekend. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily in our best 22 still. Watch him closely opposition supporters, everything he does is smart and class. Directs the backline, still one of the best kicks in the team (if not the best) and manages those insane spoils time and time again.

tbh last year i was thinking he shouldn't go on, looked like he was struggling.

The way he has played this year he is definitely deserving of making 400 games which is great. Didn't want him staggering over the line just to play 400.

An amazing effort, reckon we might not see many others get to that milestone in years to come given how fast and hard the game is getting.

Nothing against the great man and his achievement but here's hoping we spoil the party this weekend. ;)

after Harvey there is a fair gap that is for sure.

Goodes - 357 - finished this year for sure.
Pav - 321 - 1-2 more years so 360 mark probably.
Cornes - 300 - Finished
Enright - 296 - 1 more year max if not finish this year

Franklin has 8 more years left and has played 212 which is an interesting one.

I'm still amazed when you see him playing with people who weren't born when he started his career. Absolute legend of the game.

A quiet and humble man.

Was thinking about it this morning. Liam Duggan, who I believe is currently the youngest player in the league, was born on the 11/12/1996. Four years after Fletcher as drafted & three years after he won his first premiership medal...absolutely crazy

Would love for him to be rested this week. Should make the 400 a home game for maximum supporters.

huh...80,000 at the mcg this week compared to 45,000 at Etihad if he is rested. seems a no brainer to me.

huh...80,000 at the mcg this week compared to 45,000 at Etihad if he is rested. seems a no brainer to me.
Fair call. Didn't even look who or where they are playing next week. Just knew it was a home game.

Don't know how somebody can be in the league for so long and still be so skinny
I think his 'skinniness' is one reason he is still playing. He's like a long distance athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back