Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

FROM THE PAINT!

I had the dubious pleasure of attending this 'photo shoot' at Fox footy HQ and can assure you that this was DerWaynes preferred image for public consumption, not to mention his preferred commentary team. The Network star obviously to the forefront with some other non-entity relegated to the background where he belongs.

derrrr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't HATE him. But I would like him to commentate the most inconsequential game each week. and only 1 game.

Turns out this time he got lucky... o_O

He was given two games a week previously. Never more than one from now lets hope! Sandy needs to step with and oust Campbell too. Hell, let Campbell do the hosting for all I care. I only watch replays of Fox games on livepass

I'm a Dwayne hater from way back but does anyone else think he is a lot better this year? He seems to have cut out the b-grade catch phrases like FROM THE PAINT that always made it sound like he was commentating a division 3 american college basketball game. Watching the Hawks v Bris game and he has been good imo, almost sounds like a normal person.

I'm a Dwayne hater from way back but does anyone else think he is a lot better this year? He seems to have cut out the b-grade catch phrases like FROM THE PAINT that always made it sound like he was commentating a division 3 american college basketball game. Watching the Hawks v Bris game and he has been good imo, almost sounds like a normal person.

We'll wait and see. Often commentators appear to start the year off well and then bad habits begin creeping in again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back