Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne is louder than the siren at Adelaide Oval

A listener called in to 3aw tonight and gave Pipe a spray, saying he was the worst commentator, because everything is 'amazing',
'superb' and 'spectacular', etc. :D Dwayne got a bit shitty and told the guy to grow up as he got rid of him
9m35s in:
http://media.mytalk.com.au/3AW/AUDIO/250814SportsToday.mp3

He's also been resorting to "makes it his own problem" recently. Which basically means...the player has retained possession of the ball.

The only part of the game left for this oaf to fill with one of his catchphrases is a player running normally. "Brushes the blades" would be my suggestion.

He'd probably say something like 'he has the afterburners on' or 'where (insert annoying nickname for player) is going, they don't need roads'

On sen last night Finey and Robert shaw were mocking derwayne. Kept talking about how he makes everything seem like the BEST KICK OF ALL TIME and every person marking a ball is MARK OF THE YEAR.

I immediately thought of this thread when I heard the. Talking about him in this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on very good authority that Brett Phillips from SEN 1116 here in Melbourne has been doing some ghost calls for Fox Footy the last month or so and may be calling for them next season.

Hopefully that means it au revoir to you Deeeeeerwayne. :thumbsu:

So that leaves us with Bruce, Dennis, Bazil, Haim, Darce, Huddo, Campbell and Phillips as play by play commentators.

* off. Dwayne and BT s**t on those guys.

So that leaves us with Bruce, Dennis, Bazil, Haim, Darce, Huddo, Campbell and Phillips as play by play commentators.

**** off. Dwayne and BT s**t on those guys.

There is no better play by play caller than Commetti, hugely insulting to Huddo too. Won't disagree with the rest but just because there are a lot of s**t commentators going around doesn't mean we can't draw attention to how extra s**t BT and Dwayne are.

**** off. Dwayne and BT s**t on those guys.

Don't shoot the messenger. Just passing on a whisper from a very very well informed source.

FWIW I reckon Bruce and Dennis are bloody terrible as well but both are still way better than Deeeerrrrrwayne.

This was the worst from the weekend from you know who... Jay Schulz kicks the goal to make it 28pts with 9mins left.

"And there's a little bit of scratching coming out of the coffin still. . . there's still life left"

This was the worst from the weekend from you know who... Jay Schulz kicks the goal to make it 28pts with 9mins left.

"And there's a little bit of scratching coming out of the coffin still. . . there's still life left"
I think that scratching sound may be Derrwayne scraping the bottom of the barrel. OH BABY!!!

There was a part towards the start of the coverage of the Freo-Port game where Ricciuto said words to the effect of "Yesterday Perth had a huge amount of rainfall, the most its had in a 24 hour period in the last three years".

Derrrwayne's response: "They've had more rain fall in 24 hours than the last three years combined?"

You can't seriously be that thick.

Last edited:
He was at it again tonight on 3aw. The context was (partly) that he reckons Cotchin shouldn't miss a final to see the birth of his kid:

"This Richmond story
could the greatest football story ever told. In 150 years of the game, no club has done what Richmond has a chance to do." "Cotchin is the captain... on the doorstep of being the greatest football club story in this country's history. They'll make a movie about if they get there, no doubt whatsoever..."

2 mins in:
http://media.mytalk.com.au/3AW/AUDIO/20140901_sportstodaypodcast.mp3

I suppose did say "could", but still, * me! :D
Perhaps he does it just to bait us :p

Last edited:
He was at it again tonight on 3aw. The context was that he reckons Cotchin shouldn't miss a final to see the birth of his kid:

"This Richmond story
could the greatest football story ever told. In 150 years of the game, no club has done what Richmond has a chance to do." "Cotchin is the captain... on the doorstep of being the greatest football club story in this country's history. They'll make a movie about if they get there, no doubt whatsoever..."

2 mins in:
http://media.mytalk.com.au/3AW/AUDIO/20140901_sportstodaypodcast.mp3

I suppose did say "could", but still, * me! :D
Perhaps he does it just to bait us :p
lol oh wow. Don't even know where to start with that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back