Dyson Heppell vs Dion Prestia

Heppell vs Prestia

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Two absolute gun midfielders for their side, excellent in the clearance situation but both could be more damaging on the outside. Putting up very similar numbers this season. Who's the better player?

At the moment I'd say Prestia's ball use is a touch more damaging then Heppell's but it's hard to look past Heppell especially considering his performances in a Watson-less midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both amazing young talents.

Heppell has really taken another step this year. Is an absolute beast in the contest despite looking like a surfer boy. Heppell has abit of Pendlebury about him and if he becomes even 90% of Pendblebury I will be very happy.

Right now, Heppell.

I would have said Prestia up until the other night watching Essendon v Geelong.

There was one man tirelessly throwing himself in again and again, showing leadership beyond his years in a captain-less team. Commentators were going on about Goddard-this and Goddard-that.... Heppell was the major reason Essendon were still in that game at three quarter time.

On that performance alone, I think I tipped towards Heppell. I'm sure Prestia's capable of that kind of thing, but Heppell seriously impressed me.

Pretty close but I prefer Prestia. His disposal is less loopy, he's quicker and goes for the kill with his disposal more than Heppell who seems to try and find safe options too often.

Back