Competitions Eagles Board Mock Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it wasn't such a great suggestion sorry about that. Let's just keep it to one round, unless you really enjoy picking for everyone
Nah I don't mind, still have a while till the draft itself so it's not a big issue.

While they nabbed Currie, losing Smith and Gorringe probably means that the Gold Coast need a developing ruckman to join the list. The Suns will therefore take young DARCY CAMERON, a very good prospect from Claremont. 204cm from memory, very mobile and kicked some handy goals in 2015.

Jimmy_the_Gent

While they nabbed Currie, losing Smith and Gorringe probably means that the Gold Coast need a developing ruckman to join the list. The Suns will therefore take young DARCY CAMERON, a very good prospect from Claremont. 204cm from memory, very mobile and kicked some handy goals in 2015.

Jimmy_the_Gent
Well...That's one off my list you bastard!

Now that I'm actually reading about the draft this is so much more interesting.

I'll take Kurt Mutimer here.

Quick, 185cm, clean kicking, left footed, half back who plays an intercept game.

Ran 2.88 over 20 meters.

This guy may as well put on a Hawthorn jumper now... Except not in this draft. Welcome to the Bombers, Kurt.

Now that I'm actually reading about the draft this is so much more interesting.

I'll take Kurt Mutimer here.

Quick, 185cm, clean kicking, left footed, half back who plays an intercept game.

Ran 2.88 over 20 meters.

This guy may as well put on a Hawthorn jumper now... Except not in this draft. Welcome to the Bombers, Kurt.
Its interesting now... just imagine how much more interesting it will be if your selections are correct?!?!?!!!

Oh for sure, that late in the draft, you're not going to get a perfectly rounded prospect. He definitely improved throughout the year, and you can't really determine progress through highlight videos. Still was more than happy to take him with such a late pick, as I still think he has a lot of upside and can fill a need in terms of a quality lockdown small defender.

Agree this late in any draft you will get a rough diamond. He showed a bit in that highlights package and actually looks taller than 182cm but quite agile, quick and quite good over head. Also flexible as he looked comfortable down back but also capable of kicking a goal or two / running through the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lions do a sneaky and take Brant college

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

71802.jpg

looooooooooooooooooool

Remove this Banner Ad

Back