Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Preliminary Final - Sydney vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo never draws though. Weather bad etc etc etc but I do agree, disappointing overall. Would have loved to see what the SCG would have got.
I don't think scg would've got much more to be honest, supporters are either saving for gf/prelim or weather held the majority back. Which is pretty poor

Lloyd should be this week one would assume

Hard done by after the Freo game. Was better than good.

Picking the sub this week is hard.

Hate the sub, it is gone next year or am I dreaming?

Hard done by after the Freo game. Was better than good.

Picking the sub this week is hard.

Hate the sub, it is gone next year or am I dreaming?

Someone has to be sub and he is the only logical one.

Sub is gone next season

QUOTE="Tuco, post: 35175974, member: 20383"]I was comparing the non drawing Freo with the non drawing North and suggesting it is possible crowds can build without Collingwood attending, that's all.

The crowd trend is down. No doubt about it. Hopefully this year will see that arrested.[/QUOTE]

Have come up for all of our prelims as well as Geelong 2005 and Carlton when Dennis lane tackled whoever it was

My sense is that the swans crowds generally appear to be less passionate and more demanding that a decade ago. Buddy evokes a greater thrill factor but expectations are too high and the crowd seems to be passively wanting to be entertained.

That Carlton game seed to me to be
Much more energised than the freo game

In
Doubt that the match day experience makes much difference to crowds but maybe having something more than a home preliminary final needs to be on the line before the crowd attends and gets involved

Currie seems like an interesting choice for an emergency. Has he been selected in that spot in the Kangas' other finals?

Goldstein needs protecting if he gets injured in warmup.

QUOTE="Tuco, post: 35175974, member: 20383"]I was comparing the non drawing Freo with the non drawing North and suggesting it is possible crowds can build without Collingwood attending, that's all.

The crowd trend is down. No doubt about it. Hopefully this year will see that arrested.[/QUOTE]

Have come up for all of our prelims as well as Geelong 2005 and Carlton when Dennis lane tackled whoever it was

My sense is that the swans crowds generally appear to be less passionate and more demanding that a decade ago. Buddy evokes a greater thrill factor but expectations are too high and the crowd seems to be passively wanting to be entertained.

In
Doubt that the match day experience makes much difference to crowds but maybe having something more than a home preliminary final needs to be on the line before the crowd attends and gets involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crowd trend is down. No doubt about it. Hopefully this year will see that arrested.

In
Doubt that the match day experience makes much difference to crowds but maybe having something more than a home preliminary final needs to be on the line before the crowd attends and gets involved[/QUOTE]
I honestly don't understand what's more important than a home preliminary final, we had buddy v hawthorn earlier this year, Friday night, pulled 38k...Seriously if there's something that was important it was that an this prelim, seems our supporter base are ignoring our success, an God forbid we go down, don't want to imagine the numbers well be seeing.

In

I like Sydney crowds. :oops:

Unless the GF comes up here one day, we won't get anything more important that a home PF in Sydney.

Unless the GF comes up here one day, we won't get anything more important that a home PF in Sydney.

This, so much this. Plus the boys love the cheering, the more people that stay at home the worse it is for the team. I know we all love the SCG hey I'm a member there, but the boys deserve a full packed stadium!

This, so much this. Plus the boys love the cheering, the more people that stay at home the worse it is for the team. I know we all love the SCG hey I'm a member there, but the boys deserve a full packed stadium!

Havent you got a bigger game tomorrow in court

Havent you got a bigger game tomorrow in court

Hardly, doubt I'll really care, I'll catch the news on Saturday. I am so over that thing anyway. Have cared more about the Swans this season anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back