eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:

do you really think it will redeem you?
Oh I have hundreds more like the Rankin one. That’s just my favourite because it combines all the factors of out of focus, crowd in focus, crowd blurred at the bottom to create a border, and pole framing one side.

Let’s just say it was the shortest photography career in history.

i expect you to always be honest
Oh
Oh I have hundreds more like the Rankin one. That’s just my favourite because it combines all the factors of out of focus, crowd in focus, crowd blurred at the bottom to create a border, and pole framing one side.

Let’s just say it was the shortest photography career in history.
To be fair it was my first time and I was given 0 instructions, I'm sure next year I will manage more than 1 usable photo a game 😂

The Sandringham Dragons player's hanging his head in disgust at said photo.

Think we know PMBangers' team of support now.
It's symbolic of my reaction when I came across the photo.

Oh

To be fair it was my first time and I was given 0 instructions, I'm sure next year I will manage more than 1 usable photo a game 😂
Sorry we forgot to mention that you're meant to focus on the players and not the crowd 😏

Is that also your reaction when PMBangers suggests something ludicrous in meetings?
"Hey guys, happy to take the camera this game"

Everyone else:

Hey EDPS. Do you expect a trade to go down between fremantle and Gws for pick 2? Seems we are heavily into Callaghan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gentlemen, thanks once again for making and releasing the draft guide. I appreciate the huge amount of work that went into it, and it's wonderful that we all get to read it for free. I hope the financial rewards come to you in future for the effort you've made.
Wait, free? Pie 4 Life promised me 30% of the profits FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back