eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:
A link would be helpful please

Pie 4 Life how do we have a leak from such a small squad

Having a squiz at the Draft Guide:

Where's Arthur Jones?
Jed Rule must be pretty big. (796kg.)
I was waiting for one that had been missed / obvious error. What happens when you’re reading it too many times. At least it wasn’t a top 10 prospect like the time McAsey’s profile got deleted accidentally in post-production 😬

I was waiting for one that had been missed / obvious error. What happens when you’re reading it too many times. At least it wasn’t a top 10 prospect like the time McAsey’s profile got deleted accidentally in post-production 😬

Shame Adelaide’s recruiters weren’t relying on your guide that year. Sigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While you're all here, how are the RMC Points you list for each player calculated?
It’s AFL Fantasy without behinds and frees for/against. Effectively we wanted something that was close to a current fantasy system for relevance, but without any leagues potentially getting upset at using said scoring system. I’ve always been keen on taking away free kicks just to see adjustments, but yeah just to have our own little scoring system in case we have something in the future involving it (which is possible).

Having a squiz at the Draft Guide:

Where's Arthur Jones?
Jed Rule must be pretty big. (796kg.)
Jed Rule just subscribed for the guide so this should be fun… 😂

eDPS

Where do you think Nyawi Moore will land in the draft? Will he nominate as a f/s for Essendon or any chance the Tigers getting him as Cat B rookie?

Your SA guy needs to advocate harder. Alastair Lord should’ve had his own page. Victorian bias.
Just made the cut off the initial 90 draft combine prospects, so whilst I agree he’s one that would be a head of a lot of them, it was just the initial cut off made. Ideally half a dozen or so could have had their own page, but then in fairness to the rest the others then say they’ve got to have their own page, then additions to combine do it and so on. I think next year we’ll aim for the full profiles for every combine invite full stop, it was more just in ther different format this year compared to National vs State.

Just made the cut off the initial 90 draft combine prospects, so whilst I agree he’s one that would be a head of a lot of them, it was just the initial cut off made. Ideally half a dozen or so could have had their own page, but then in fairness to the rest the others then say they’ve got to have their own page, then additions to combine do it and so on. I think next year we’ll aim for the full profiles for every combine invite full stop, it was more just in ther different format this year compared to National vs State.
Just keeps getting better and better Pete. 10/10 from me.

eDPS

Where do you think Nyawi Moore will land in the draft? Will he nominate as a f/s for Essendon or any chance the Tigers getting him as Cat B rookie?
Neither is my guess, plus he cannot nominate himself but can agree to be nominated if the club asks to nominate him. Cannot see him getting drafted at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back