Club Mgmt. EFC Membership 2016 - 'Where Do You Stand?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Packages and the like are online. They look identical to last year with price rises here and there.

Also hearing that AGAIN they've included a donation in everyone's membership fees that we have to opt out of if we don't want to pay it. IF TRUE, pathetic. Get your s**t together Essendon.
It's true, all you do follow a link to opt out. It's hardly a big deal.

Packages and the like are online. They look identical to last year with price rises here and there.

Also hearing that AGAIN they've included a donation in everyone's membership fees that we have to opt out of if we don't want to pay it. IF TRUE, pathetic. Get your s**t together Essendon.
im more than happy to donate, but id like to see some proof that mr Little & Hird have dipped their hands in to their very deep pockets & done the same

Yeah having to uncheck the box is such a hard job.

Got a link to the 2015 packages? I can't find them.

After the last two years I'm not fond of the presumptiveness/arrogance of it.
It's marketing. Again, it's a bit sloppy but the show must go on. It took me literally 15 seconds... And I actually kept my donation on last year.

After the last two years I'm not fond of the presumptiveness/arrogance of it.
Arrogance? Gosh darn how dare the club think people might want to donate.

Seriously if having to uncheck a box is such a drama to you that you feel the need to complain then * me dead I want your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank Christ for that. A collection of 6 hats is far too many for someone who hates wearing them.
Apparently I can't have a scarf.. I get a pashmina.. classy. :rolleyes:

Wish you had the option to select "Hat/Scarf/Pashmina/Neck Tie... or something like that.. so you could get some different stuff.

I have a feeling you can request a scarf, if you talk t o Membership Services.
Yes.. I was just having a laugh..

They'll sort it out.. kids are pretty excited about getting their lunch boxes too.. although probably not my 12 year old.. apparently it won't be 'cool' enough for High School.. guess I'll have to use it :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back