Preview ELIMINATION FINAL: RICHMOND V CARLTON - MCG - SUNDAY 8 SEPTEMBER 2013 - Foley & White Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whens the best time to book my tickets to Sydney? (assuming hawks win tonight)

Anyone know of any good hotels close to the ground?

Type in the google search engine, hotels near ANZ Stadium...

Sorry to intrude guys.

GOOD LUCK

I hope you beat the living s**t out of Carlton.

You have one of my all time favourites playing in Azzzza, was sad to see him leave North and I hope he does you proud for the faith you have shown in him.

My youngest boy is a self proclaimed Tiger, his mum wanted him to be a *Bomber, but he was having none of that from the time he could start talking.

We will be watching on Sunday, hopefuly crying out AAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA all afternoon.

Once again, good luck.

Sorry to intrude guys.

GOOD LUCK

You have one of my all time favourites playing in Azzzza, was sad to see him leave North and I hope he does you proud for the faith you have shown in him.

My youngest boy is a self proclaimed Tiger, his mum wanted him to be a *Bomber, but he was having none of that from the time he could start talking.

We will be watching on Sunday, hopefuly crying out AAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA all afternoon.

Once again, good luck.

Thanks mate. :thumbsu:

Great to hear about your young bloke being a Tiger.

And I took great joy last final series cheering on Mitch Morton, hope you have the same experience with AZZA.

Petterd has played in front of Tuck all year, why would that change now?
As much as I love Tucky aswell, I can see him being dropped before Petterd. With the back 6 locked in, and no real spot for him down there, I assume Petterd will be playing the high HF role in White's absense.

Petterd def does not have the same explosive speed as Matty, but is a more natural forward than Tuck. This for mine is why he will be in the final 22 over Tuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude guys.

GOOD LUCK

Once again, good luck.
Thanks man!! Really appreciate it!! :)

Petterd is a natural nothing he is a spud people I wouldn't even give him a game in the local team in cairns absolute spud. If he plays before Tuck, Foley etc then we deserve to bloody lose because he adds nothing at all but turnovers.

I think the logic some people use for petterd goes a bit like this-

"Petterd" or rather "pettard"?
"He played for Melbourne didn't he"?
" yeah yeah pettard yeah he played for Melbourne"!!
"Melbourne are s**t man and they got rid of him"
" oh man pettard must be like the shittest ever"!
"Yeah pettard is s**t mate"
"Yeah .... Can't even get a go for Melbourne. Hohoho man he's s**t"
"Yeah"
"Yeah" sick.
"You wanna Jim bean"?
"Yeah ok"
"

Petterd is a natural nothing he is a spud people I wouldn't even give him a game in the local team in cairns absolute spud. If he plays before Tuck, Foley etc then we deserve to bloody lose because he adds nothing at all but turnovers.

Petter leads Tuck this season in:
Average disposals
Average marks
Average tackles
Average One percenters
Goal assists

They are Level for contested marks

Tuck leads Petterd in clearances and contested possessions and that's about it.

And as for the Petterd can't kick MYTH

Petterd 2013 disposal efficiency: 78.2% (8th at the club for players who have played 6 or more games this year)
Tuck 2013 disposal efficiency: 64.9%

But don't let facts get in the way of a good story :thumbsu:

I think the logic some people use for petterd goes a bit like this-

"Petterd" or rather "pettard"?
"He played for Melbourne didn't he"?
" yeah yeah pettard yeah he played for Melbourne"!!
"Melbourne are s**t man and they got rid of him"
" oh man pettard must be like the shittest ever"!
"Yeah pettard is s**t mate"
"Yeah .... Can't even get a go for Melbourne. Hohoho man he's s**t"
"Yeah"
"Yeah" sick.
"You wanna Jim bean"?
"Yeah ok"
"

Danny Daly called him Pe-turd on the match preview!

Petterd has played in front of Tuck all year, why would that change now?
Whether Petterd has been selected before tuck all season has no relevance to this weeks side.
Tuck in my opinion is not only suited to finals, but has also worked himself into some good form. Both butcher the ball at the best of times. Tuck as the crash and bash super sub has worked recently. So it will be in Newman , out Petterd

As much as I love Tucky aswell, I can see him being dropped before Petterd. With the back 6 locked in, and no real spot for him down there, I assume Petterd will be playing the high HF role in White's absense.

Petterd def does not have the same explosive speed as Matty, but is a more natural forward than Tuck. This for mine is why he will be in the final 22 over Tuck.

I rekon Tuck in instead of Pettard, its going to Rain we need him in .

Danny Daly called him Pe-turd on the match preview!
That's a bit harsh!

I don't even like how this has turned into a Tuck v Petterd thing.
Vastly different players.
Ill accept comfortably whatever we go with but the petterd knocking has seen some incredible untruths and rhetoric. Is that how you say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back