Banter Elimination Final v Port Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your meant to drop it in a hole not do an examination of it...you need to get a new hobby....

For a South Australian, that counts as a cultural pursuit.

Just a friendly reminder about driving with VIC number plates when you cross the border - be prepared for some damage... however I know a guy who reckons he can fix you up with a few SA plates if your willing to come down to the Alberton Hotel...cash only.
Should I be nervous if I see a few empty barrels lying around and they ask for my social security no:confused:

Your best footy is downhill skiing, race to open space, ultra-flood, slingshot, kick it to the grass and hope you get there first cheatball.

Good sides don't let you play that. They make you fight for every possession and therefore take the likes of White, Polec, Hartlett and the loosest HBF of all time, Broadbent, out of the equation.

Freo was seven goals up when they ran out of rotations and stopped playing. When the game was there to be won, they flogged you senseless.
Exactly , there's a reason they haven't beaten a decent side in 3 months , coz quality sides play tight contested finals footy and don't allow teams to get off the chain and skirt wide into open space. Front running, downhill skiing , call it what you will. PA was found out by R11. And that's a fact jack

since 1980 u guys have played in no grand finals we have played in two and we joined in 97 shows how much of a joke u guys are
This is clearly an Adelaide supporter pretending to be a Port supporter pretending to be an Adelaide supporter.

I don't believe anyone is legitimately stupid enough to be proud of the 119 point shellacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard on AFL 360 -
Kochie is flying in from LA doesn't arrive in Sydney until 7:30am and then needs to fly to Adelaide...
Wouldn't want any minor delays in flights you four eyed flog!!!

241109-kochie-box-400x300-15ma1iq.jpg

Well i'm back after my ban. The Port Adelaide faithful, who's lives are filled with delusion in their own little outpost, could not handle the truth spilling onto their board so they figured they'd just ban me to shut me up.

The following was too much for them:
That they actually haven't beaten us in 4 years
That they rely on Boak
That this year Ellis has actually had more contested possessions than Kane Cornes.
That I have Ivan as my avatar.

The normal banter was going back and forth, untill i was asked to provide some "facts and figures" to support some comments I made. Long story short, I did and quite a few of them seemed to get butt*hurt at some truisms and shortly after I was banned.

Just sums up how much they suck over there.

Last edited:
I look forward to a September when there are 8 Victorian teams in the finals so we don't have to deal with these flogs and all games are played at the home of football.
I don't see the COLA's missing the finals on the AFL's watch any time soon.

since 1980 u guys have played in no grand finals we have played in two and we joined in 97 shows how much of a joke u guys are

This guy has used the same line in a half dozen posts in the past week. I reiterate... WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENED TEN, TWENTY OR THIRTY YEARS AGO. It is irrelevant to Sunday's game. And please, learn how to use a full-stop and comma. Jeez. Adelaide flog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back