Elimination Final: W.Bulldogs v Adelaide, MCG, Sat, Sept 12th, 7.20m (AEST), 6.50pm (SA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes agree but can't be used an excuse

West cost had to play a home final in Melbourne ....we had to play a grand final at Waverley

Yeah it's not ideal but can't be used an excuse
Not using it as an excuse mate. Just feel like we need all the luck we can get considering how young our team is. And being the only team in the Comp who hasn't been granted a "home" final is unfair

What was better? I had a quick think but couldn't think of any that was better considering the stakes at play tonight.

Clearly Carlton v Melbourne. When the nation doubted them, they rose above it and clenched an inspirational win to lift themselves from the bottom of the ladder...only to win the spoon 2 weeks later

Probably a bit of good karma got the Crows over the line considering what they've been through this year. Great effort.

Big Tex has nerves of ******* steel. Wow, the bloke just didn't miss. On the other end our youngsters were a bit overwhelmed by the pressure and missed too many easy shots.

This loss will fuel the boys though, and with Libba and Tom Boyd in the team next year, watch out.
Actually best I've seen Tex kick for goal all year. Hasnt been great this year with that.

Means nothing ....just enjoy your good year and be positive about the changes you've made

To be Really honest you didn't play that well tonight .....you were beaten by a better a side in the night
thats bullshit and you know it. You're being a troll who's only recently joined bigfooty just as the Eagles bandwagon has started churning. Try harder next time image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onwards and upwards for our kids! Good luck to Adelaide for the rest of the series!

summed the night in one post! both statements spot on. positivity for the young players, and gracious in defeat.

I'm actually shocked by the number of opposition fans who just can't wait to see us fail...I love it.

emotions take over sometimes. i dont think you do love it.

i firmly believe most neutrals wanted the dogs to win.

summed the night in one post! both statements spot on. positivity for the young players, and gracious in defeat.

emotions take over sometimes. i dont think you do love it.

i firmly believe most neutrals wanted the dogs to win.

I just take it as a sign we are going places and some fans are pretty jealous of that. I'm sick of being everyones 2nd favourite team because that means we ain't winning premierships.

Well done Bullies, great game and a great season. Beveridge is a breath of fresh air to the senior coaching role just as Walsh was.
Some guns stood up for Adelaide in the last, Tex solid all game, Danger stood up late but for me it was Sloane and betts early that set us up and a special mention to Riley Knight, what a great first final.
It's been a long day helping my parents move house so I'm just going to crack another beer and take it in.

What's he saying

What did he say?

what did he say

Seeing as I won't give Murdoch any of my hard earned, what was the gist of what he said?

He was doing a post-match interview in the rooms with Fox, and a few minutes in someone just walked directly through the camera and Danger just goes "oh righto" and then something very close to "I bet it was someone from bloody Channel 7, if it was a Fox person they wouldn't have done that"

Does he have a deal with Fox? Or maybe he just appreciates the better coverage, I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back