Fantasy Empire 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads had a week off unfortunately, defence especially... Was rolling with an injury zero on account of Greens Monday night status.

Cutler needs a beastly game. Not gon happen.

Had a decent chance til the last ten minutes.

Riders top scorer for the week ;)

Hold your horses. I still have a shot if Floyd goes off tomorrow afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got an issue with the waiver process. I don't like it. There seems to be 67 emails every week about the processing of waivers, but whenever I seem to do it 'waivers aren't open'.

Why can't we have just have one? Waivers process on, say, the Wednesday. And then after that we're all free to add whoever we want on the Thursday? I've played a guy short a couple of times because I can't add anyone when I go to set a lineup on Thursday.

in perth time waivers would process wed,thurs, fri, sat and sun mid afternoonish. Just put in claims before then. It really isn't that hard.

they should open up by late tuesday, early wed morning for you to enter claims

Last edited:
I've got an issue with the waiver process. I don't like it. There seems to be 67 emails every week about the processing of waivers, but whenever I seem to do it 'waivers aren't open'.

Why can't we have just have one? Waivers process on, say, the Wednesday. And then after that we're all free to add whoever we want on the Thursday? I've played a guy short a couple of times because I can't add anyone when I go to set a lineup on Thursday.
You can put in claims whenever. They just get processed daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back