EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting 6th with a team I'm lacking confidence with. Tossing up whether to use my wildcard now, or wait until after the first international break.

Alright as mentioned - wildcard has been played.

Have mucked around all week but have finally settled with this team.

View attachment 167478

Finally on the Mahrez bandwagon. Took a deeper look at him. His form is no fluke -

Had 6 shots on target (highest for position) 21 touches in the box (second to only Sanchez) and has created 8 chances.

Bit worried with lack of United players, but they've been shite. Depay/Ozil I'm still not 100% on yet. He had 13 touches in the penalty box against Newcastle and if you have a look at his average position against Newcastle (#7) he was their most advanced player a lot of the time

View attachment 167480

Unsure which way I'll go

After this initial post above I went on to make a few more changes lol

Ended up going with Ozil and Depay and looking at Stokes next 6 I just think Muniesa could be in for some big scores

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440795442.112918.jpg

Okay tinkered a lil bit more

Azpil > Cedric
Targett > Martin

Pretty keen to keep Cedric in who has adjusted well to EPL.

NOR, wba, MUN, SWA, che, LEI, Liv fixtures aren't great however it opens up after that.

I really like Martin. Has already shown he's not afraid to get forward and put some solid seasons together previously in the EPL.

Only worry is Norwich capability to keep clean sheets.

Think he's a clear upgrade on Targett as he seems nailed on.

Other change was Hoolahan > Redmond

Understand that I'm using quite a bit of money on my bench but basically means I'll be able to rotate through Redmond/Mahrez/Wilson depending on match ups.

Plus I love Redmond as a player. Wish Swansea would sign him.

Players per team;

Arsenal; 1
Bournemouth; 2
Chelsea; 1
Crystal Palace; 1
Liverpool; 1
Leicester; 1
Man City; 2
Man United; 1
Norwich; 2
Soton; 1
Stoke; 2

Pretty excited to have Augero/Costa up front.

Lacking one gun in the mids because of this.

Sanchez, Pedro are two I wish I had that I don't.

EDIT;

annnddddd I ended up here lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440803604.954042.jpg

Last edited:
Playing with 10 men this GW after Ozil's niggle. Cech better make 10 saves and keep a clean sheet tonight.
I've just read about Ozil. I'm keeping him on the bench since 'it's minor' and subbing on Coloccini for a 5 man defence and anticipating for an unlikely Newcastle clean sheet :$ I'd rather Coloccini pick up 2 pts than lose 4 pts trading Ozil

fuuuuuuck

Other than Wilson - NOTHING

And ******* got Muniesa/Butland who are no doubt going to give up a bucket load with only 9

I hate FPL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butland 3
Gomez 1
Kompany 5
Toure 3
Sanchez 3
Mahrez 1
Wilson 6
Aguero 2 (4)

26 with Gomis, Williams and Darmian to come.

Joel Ward scores against ******* Chelsea as my third sub on the bench.

This season can go to hell already lol.

Cech, Bellerin & Ward (y)

Cazorla & Milner have done * all so far & I picked Berahino so he's a waste of cap space so far, might just wildcard it next week & sort it all out

Having Vardy as captain while most others had Aguero :thumbsu:

39 points with everyone played. No Aguero, Hazard, Sanchez etc. Not sure those big price players are worth it tbh.

Weren't you keen on Aguero and Sanchez before the season started? :p

They're worth it when they fire, because such a huge chunk of the population have them, so if they fire - and they're much more likely to bag hat-tricks, or whatever - and you don't have them, you're ****ed.

Weren't you keen on Aguero and Sanchez before the season started? :p

They're worth it when they fire, because such a huge chunk of the population have them, so if they fire - and they're much more likely to bag hat-tricks, or whatever - and you don't have them, you're stuffed.
Probably. Ended up going with none of the big guns. Valid but I think it gives me enough quality elsewhere on the team to make up for it. I'd rather 6 or 7 top quality players rather than 3 or 4 stars.

Probably. Ended up going with none of the big guns. Valid but I think it gives me enough quality elsewhere on the team to make up for it. I'd rather 6 or 7 top quality players rather than 3 or 4 stars.

Mahrez, Redmond and others have shown you can get top end talent and still bring in point scoring cheap players. I've had two clean sheets already from Nyom when I was rubbished for having so many promoted club players. Granted Ritchie and Mings don't seem to have worked out, but shifting across to Wilson looks promising so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back