Opinion Essendon Hird / drugs / legal saga

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I hit you with a wall of text, but yes, there is very much doubt as to whether TB4 was used at Essendon.

From 20 =/= 34, claims of Alavi and Dank, invoices which don't match reported quantities, Watson's claim of 'good' thymosin etc etc there is absolutely doubt there.
Dank says it was TB4 and he headed up the program

No unfortunately. Most of us want, and continue to want an ASADA thread that can be responded to by all supporters.
Yeah we get it, your board prefers to cheat as well.

The only shame in this whole saga is that you have taken the stain off Carlton as the greatest cheats of all time and that s**t sticks to you forever now

When I said "Don't worry, the Karma bus will hit Hird" I really wasn't expecting this?

If it wasn't the Karma bus my money is on TradeDraft as the likely culprit - cruising down the road screaming "Hird the Turd, Hird the Turd"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-14/james-hird-hospitalised

But in all seriousness, terrible accident and I hope he makes a full recovery - might have even knocked some sense into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WADA finds 'abnormally' high Thymosin Beta-4 levels in Essendon players

The World Anti-Doping Agency claims it has found abnormally high amounts of thymosin beta 4 – the substance Essendon players are accused of taking – in the frozen urine samples of two players from the Dons' 2012 list.

In a piece of new evidence outlined since the AFL tribunal cleared the 34 current and ex-players of receiving thymosin beta 4, WADA said the samples from two players suggest external administration and argued that this result confirmed the substance sports scientist Stephen Dank injected into players was TB4.

WADA's brief says that the urine samples had been sent to a Cologne laboratory – a cutting edge testing lab - which was completing follow up research and analysing the samples to confirm the significance of the finding, which will be downplayed and fiercely contested by the legal teams representing the 34 current and former players.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...vels-in-essendon-players-20150805-gisibb.html

0044.gif

Using Bruce Wayne for your popcorn gif was a nice touch :thumbsu:

The fact that you recognised a BTAS gif has literally made my day.

You are my new favourite poster around here...:D:thumbsu:

Awesome! Just another three years of Essendon continuously appealing and delaying proceedings while blaming everyone else for dragging this out.

Yay...

Awesome! Just another three years of Essendon continuously appealing and delaying proceedings while blaming everyone else for dragging this out.

Yay...

And Delaying there Punshment

I actually think that their delaying tactics have just extended the pain. No players have missed a game but blokes like Watson are mentally ****ed!

I actually think that their delaying tactics have just extended the pain. No players have missed a game but blokes like Watson are mentally stuffed!

was to begin with to accept what was offered.

watson started his suspension a month ago. the others will soon follow. gonna make round 23 a.........cakewalk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back