Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

https://mediacru.sh/vKUcPYNlhcj8/direct

Absolute howler.

We really were crap all night though, missing Barkley and Coleman's run and now we've lost Mirallas.

Still, to take the points of the RS meant I can sleep happy tonight but this is going to be a long year me-thinks.

COYB

Browning is similar to Stones, both can play that centre back/right back position.

Odd, lol.

I read about him a while ago he is more of a right back but built like a centre back. Hopefully similar to Ivanovic

GotY contender negates a mediocre performance, that I think no one should be happy with. Liverpoo still have our balls.
Nonsense, it's always a good day when you take 3 points off the RS and at Anfield.

Especially with how poor form we've been in lately, even as Bobby said, this can change the dynamics of a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were god awful and downright lucky to get a point.

Came to play in the last 20-30 minutes of the game, rest was absolutely disgusting.

Should have lost.

I was going to stay up for this game but I'm glad I didn't based on your comments BeamStar17

Did a bit of reading about Krasnodar, they only formed in 2008 and are already being looked at by FIFA for cheating.

I was going to stay up for this game but I'm glad I didn't based on your comments BeamStar17

Did a bit of reading about Krasnodar, they only formed in 2008 and are already being looked at by FIFA for cheating.
Stones was boss and my MOTM, Barry okay, Eto'o played okay and obviously got the equalizer.

McGeady started well but faded, Atsu was sporadic, wasteful and a bad version of Deulofeu.

Jags and Hibbert cost us the goal and were dreadful all game, Baines was quiet but not bad.

Lukaku came on and gave a target up forward but did nothing with it, Gibson and Osman gave nothing exciting and were slow.

Howard was good, was never going to save the goal.

Also what's with your Avatar BotsMaster, lost a bet? ;)

Stones is probably our in form player. Was great again. Really struggling to push into opposition half, teams have figured out if they press high we can't effectively penetrate. Missing Barkley immensely as we have practically no one who tries to take people on.

Stones is probably our in form player. Was great again. Really struggling to push into opposition half, teams have figured out if they press high we can't effectively penetrate. Missing Barkley immensely as we have practically no one who tries to take people on.

Barkley & Coleman instead of Osman & Hibbert, the team looks 300% better. We can get by with one of Osman or Hibbert, but both in the team does scare me now

Guys can we get shirts with the Europa badge on them? I haven't bought a 2014/15 shirt yet and was wondering if this was possible.

Guys can we get shirts with the Europa badge on them? I haven't bought a 2014/15 shirt yet and was wondering if this was possible.

Yeah you can, I wish I had of got a normal & Europa kit now... Might get another one anyway haha

Got a Baines 3 Europa shirt, couldn't get Europa shirt without name though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back